*sigh* that leak is fake guys

#31MeepleLardiclePosted 3/28/2014 4:29:23 PM
Rather than repeating the same argument over and over again, I'll just link to THIS topic:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/68427829?page=3

Check post #38 for a summation of all the arguments, points etc. that have been brought up, at least all the major ones.

There have been a few others and I know someone covered them in a different topic but too lazy to do that much detective work, and it's most an expansion on what I said in that post.
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#32Megnoman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 4:31:53 PM
MeepleLardicle posted...

If you can't tell, this is complete and total satire. The defenses you're using are the exact same kind of ones used to disprove REAL LEAKED IMAGES and have failed more often than have worked. Greninja is probably the most obvious example of it, at least for recent games.

uh you're only cementing my layer argument. both mario and palu should be on same layer, but layer wise she is on the layer that the attacks in pokemon.
#33SuperJoshi07Posted 3/28/2014 4:33:14 PM
MeepleLardicle posted...
There have been various accounts by those who use Photoshop for PROFESSIONAL purposes who have vouched that this is not something Photoshop is capable of.

Everyone seems to have this belief that Photoshop is a magical tool capable of altering any image, but as effective as it is, even it has it's limits. The fact that no one has been able to produce a similar qualitied Photoshop is enough proof as is. Everyone whoever says "Someone damn talented in Photoshop can do this!" obviously can't do it themselves or never used Photoshop, and is magically assuming it's the case.

Professionals who claim it's impossible vs. amateurs who claim it's possible, who are you going to believe?

Honestly. Plenty of actual photoshoppers have looked at it, and one can put the pictures through a photo forensics website, and it comes through as non-doctored as any real image. Granted, the whole thing could be fake, but at the very least it isn't an edit,
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.
#34MeepleLardiclePosted 3/28/2014 4:35:19 PM(edited)
The "Layer" argument falls under the nitpick defense you're using. The exact kind of detail mining and nitpicking nonsense that has failed time and time again to prove things false because they exist in official images too.

There have been countless legitimate leaks that were hit with those nitpicks and people go "THERE! IT'S FAKE SEE?" SOme extremely elaborate ones at that. Go look at Gen 5 starter evolution leaks a few years back, and you'll see what I mean.

>Honestly. Plenty of actual photoshoppers have looked at it, and one can put the pictures through a photo forensics website, and it comes through as non-doctored as any real image. Granted, the whole thing could be fake, but at the very least it isn't an edit,

To be fair, I covered the spoiler tagged part, but noted that it didn't come from Photoshop, just someone ridiculously talented with graphic design and 3D modeling, who has a lot of time on their hands. Unlikely as the scenario is, it's still plausible.
---
www.rpgdl.com
#35RotomGuy3Posted 3/28/2014 4:33:51 PM
Megnoman posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...

If you can't tell, this is complete and total satire. The defenses you're using are the exact same kind of ones used to disprove REAL LEAKED IMAGES and have failed more often than have worked. Greninja is probably the most obvious example of it, at least for recent games.

uh you're only cementing my layer argument. both mario and palu should be on same layer, but layer wise she is on the layer that the attacks in pokemon.

How the hell can you tell if she's on a different layer? I haven't used photoshop in a week but if I put a seperate image on a seperate layer, then move it to a different layer, the image doesn't change at all.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU
#36empireoffirePosted 3/28/2014 4:36:30 PM
Megnoman posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...

Do you just throw out photoshop terms to make yourself look intelligent?
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#37MeepleLardiclePosted 3/28/2014 4:37:47 PM(edited)
RotomGuy3 posted...
Megnoman posted...
MeepleLardicle posted...

How the hell can you tell if she's on a different layer? I haven't used photoshop in a week but if I put a seperate image on a seperate layer, then move it to a different layer, the image doesn't change at all.

That's because he's reaching and they aren't on a different layer at all.

Proof:
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=ae77254294d019f6db2e8c15e7391b91c18b5839.552659

Notice how Palutena's coloring matches Mario's? If they were different layers, Fotoforensics would have picked it up.

Fotoforensics doesn't prove something is real, it just proves whether something is Photoshopped or not.
---
www.rpgdl.com
#38NeutronStar256Posted 3/28/2014 4:45:05 PM(edited)
Uhhh... actually I did play Kid Icarus Uprising. It was very hard because I am dominantly left-handed and could never raise the difficulty above four, but I did play it. I just thought that it would make more sense to have the characters you play as in Kid Icarus to be characters in Smash. Palutena... well, what is she going to do? Yeah, she's the Goddess of Light or whatever but still... I don't know.Then again they made Peach work out. Who knows? Besides, Magnus wasn't really a main character... I mean, he sort of was but not like Palutena. So basically, in a more detailed response than the last, I'm not saying she won't be a character nor am I saying she will. I'd just rather it be someone else. Sheesh...

Edit: After thinking I remembered something. Don't you have to (Kid Icarus spoiler) fight Palutena when she's possessed or something? It's been a while since I played that game, and I can't remember but maybe they could make a moveset from that?
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
#39ExtrainPosted 3/28/2014 4:44:08 PM(edited)
NeutronStar256 posted...
Uhhh... actually I did play Kid Icarus Uprising. It was very hard because I am dominantly left-handed and could never raise the difficulty above four, but I did play it. I just thought that it would make more sense to have the characters you play as in Kid Icarus to be characters in Smash. Palutena... well, what is she going to do? Yeah, she's the Goddess of Light or whatever but still... I don't know.Then again they made Peach work out. Who knows? Besides, Magnus wasn't really a main character... I mean, he sort of was but not like Palutena. So basically, in a more detailed response than the last, I'm not saying she won't be a character nor am I saying she will. I'd just rather it be someone else. Sheesh...

Rosalina
#40SuperJoshi07Posted 3/28/2014 4:47:04 PM
NeutronStar256 posted...

Sorry for jumping on you. These topics irritate me. And, hey, you didn't abandon topic after one post like most do, so that's something! But, really, Magnus was only in three chapters, Dark Pit in eight. And even though they were playable, we have Peach, Bowser, R.O.B., Villager, Fox, Falco, and Wolf who had never been playable in a canonical 'fighting' capacity before their appearance in Smash Bros, and Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, and Wii Fit Trainer who have never been playable period before Smash. How would Palutena be any different?
---
One day, eventually, Wario, Daisy, Waluigi, DK, and Birdo will appear in a main series game again.