This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So in about a month we're probably going to have the roster leaked to us

#1wah_wah_wahPosted 4/23/2014 12:26:33 PM
If they are releasing the DS version in the summer then production of the carts should begin soon. At that stage a bunch of people will know the characters and they will be leaked. So be on the lookout.
#2toasty_toasterPosted 4/23/2014 12:32:06 PM
Unlike most of the board, some people don't believe any leaks.

I"ll know the roster once I've got my hands on the game this summer. There are like five billion "leaks" already out there. From my experience before Brawl came out, not one of them predicted ROB before he was announced
---
More like XBox DOne. Check out my music - (Snakes on a plane remix, anyone?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/meowsers450
#3empireoffirePosted 4/23/2014 12:33:48 PM
toasty_toaster posted...

I"ll know the roster once I've got my hands on the game this summer. There are like five billion "leaks" already out there. From my experience before Brawl came out, not one of them predicted ROB before he was announced

Nitpick: ROB was announced post-release.

Also, a screenshot of the entire roster WAS leaked a little before release.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#4lastoutlaw113Posted 4/23/2014 12:34:17 PM
toasty_toaster posted...

As far as I know, ChaosZero did
---
Now go! Let the legend come back to life!
#5Master_RadoriPosted 4/23/2014 12:36:55 PM
I'd be fine with that. I just want the nightmares of Mii and Pac Man to be over.
---
Call me Radori! Best player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBL/PSN: Radoric 3DS FC: 3222-5564-7850 Isaac, Lloyd and Bomberman for SSB4!
#6toasty_toasterPosted 4/23/2014 12:37:07 PM
lastoutlaw113 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...

Really? Maybe I don't remember because I didn't believe any leaks. Idk, my opinion won't stop anyone from believing in some fairytale leak. Just putting my 2 cents out there.
---
More like XBox DOne. Check out my music - (Snakes on a plane remix, anyone?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/meowsers450
#7-Tingle-Posted 4/23/2014 12:38:45 PM
At least two thirds of the roster's already been leaked.
#8WinsagePosted 4/23/2014 12:40:22 PM
The ChaosZero Brawl leak was due to Nintendo not using trustworthy playtesters. I wouldn`t expect them to make the same mistake again. We will however, undoubtedy get the full roster when people with friends in certain positions start getting advanced copies a month or two before release.
---
NNid: Windsage
#9wah_wah_wah(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 12:43:23 PM
It'll be leaked pretty soon here I imagine, within a month. If the leaks so far have not been credible, we will know soon.
#10lastoutlaw113Posted 4/23/2014 12:44:35 PM
toasty_toaster posted...
lastoutlaw113 posted...
toasty_toaster posted...

Really? Maybe I don't remember because I didn't believe any leaks. Idk, my opinion won't stop anyone from believing in some fairytale leak. Just putting my 2 cents out there.

I looked it up, and his leak actually didn't include ROB, so never mind. It was the big correct leak from before Brawl, though. I really doubt there'll be one of those for SSB4 though, and ChaosZero himself is unable to obtain info for the game
---
Now go! Let the legend come back to life!