Would you buy a Nintendo crossover fighter with Capcom or Namco?

#1RealSmashPosted 4/28/2014 5:55:34 AM
Would you buy a Nintendo crossover fighter with Capcom or Namco?

There are rumors of Namco working on another game with Nintendo, possibly a Smash sequel or maybe DLC.... http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/07/report-bandai-namco-recruiting-smash-bros-game-coming-2015/

Just wanted to see if people would actually buy it...
#2Master_RadoriPosted 4/28/2014 5:58:08 AM
I'd certainly consider it.
---
Call me Radori! Best player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBL/PSN: Radoric 3DS FC: 3222-5564-7850 Isaac, Lloyd and Bomberman for SSB4!
#3ViewtifulGenePosted 4/28/2014 6:03:59 AM
Probably.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Falcon Pope of the Church of Captain Falcon for the SSB4 board.
#4Xenesis XenonPosted 4/28/2014 6:10:42 AM
If it played like Smash? Perhaps.

If it played like a traditional fighter? No way.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#5RealSmash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 6:12:29 AM
I think it might be a good idea... A simple idea for Nintendo, especially given they don't have a real traditional fighter on their home consoles... I'd assume it would be a bit easier to make as well, production wise... compared to a 3d game...
#6SearchBomberPosted 4/28/2014 6:17:24 AM
If it played like a traditional fighter? Perhaps.

If it played like Smash? No way.
---
Puyo Puyo is life, Mr. Driller is hometown.
#7RealSmash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 6:27:59 AM
SearchBomber posted...
If it played like a traditional fighter? Perhaps.

If it played like Smash? No way.

I guess people have Smash for Smash, lol....

Yea it would be interesting to see what Namco, Capcom and Nintendo would come up with...

They are teaming up with Techmo-Koei for Hyrule Warriors, so who knows....

I would love a real fighter, i think it would help the Wii U....
#8gamester_12345Posted 4/28/2014 6:31:18 AM
I'd probably want Nintendo Vs Capcom, it's probably easier to have balance on a pseudo 2D plane from whole cloth for the Nintendo side than it is for Capcom's existing characters. if it was Nintendo Vs Namco....i don't think it'll be that great, since most of Namco's characters would just be Tales of X....and Pac-Man.

Tiny issue is which series should be represented, and is there an obvious Good vs Evil thing going on, or is it just 1 side clumped together and another one?

Mario/Ryu
Luigi/Ken
Rosalina/Morrigan
Wonder Red/Viewtiful Joe
Pikachu/Ameterasu
Captain Syrup/Juri
Donkey Kong/Blanka
Young (or Toon) Link?/Arthur
Marth/Zero
Wario/M. Bison
Kirby/Servbot
Bowser/Tron Bonne
Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright

Oogura, Nightmare, Yami and Akuma represents Nintendo and Capcom's ultimate evils respectively.

Stafi Spoilers: Oogura probably performs a heroic sacrifice but didn't hold back the threat of Evil. kill Evil and he probably fuses with someone else as a Super Boss...maybe he fuses with Dan Hibiki, who was probably distressed with said spoiler...and in a moment of weakness, became possessed by Evil.

Tabuu would probably be a ultra mega super boss that doesn't count as either side.

Unsuspected characters (within the context of Capcom vs series)
Golurk/Huitzil
Darmanitan/Sasquatch
Feraligatr/Pyron
Daisy/Lillith (because really, the latter needs a bone thrown)
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2530. KoL: Plucky, currently an Avatar of Sneaky Pete
ACNL/3DS FC: 4897-5920-6758 Ricky of Farm
#9RealSmash(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2014 6:56:43 AM
gamester_12345 posted...
I'd probably want Nintendo Vs Capcom, it's probably easier to have balance on a pseudo 2D plane from whole cloth for the Nintendo side than it is for Capcom's existing characters. if it was Nintendo Vs Namco....i don't think it'll be that great, since most of Namco's characters would just be Tales of X....and Pac-Man.

Tiny issue is which series should be represented, and is there an obvious Good vs Evil thing going on, or is it just 1 side clumped together and another one?

Mario/Ryu
Luigi/Ken
Rosalina/Morrigan
Wonder Red/Viewtiful Joe
Pikachu/Ameterasu
Captain Syrup/Juri
Donkey Kong/Blanka
Young (or Toon) Link?/Arthur
Marth/Zero
Wario/M. Bison
Kirby/Servbot
Bowser/Tron Bonne
Professor Layton/Phoenix Wright

Oogura, Nightmare, Yami and Akuma represents Nintendo and Capcom's ultimate evils respectively.

Stafi Spoilers: Oogura probably performs a heroic sacrifice but didn't hold back the threat of Evil. kill Evil and he probably fuses with someone else as a Super Boss...maybe he fuses with Dan Hibiki, who was probably distressed with said spoiler...and in a moment of weakness, became possessed by Evil.

Tabuu would probably be a ultra mega super boss that doesn't count as either side.

Unsuspected characters (within the context of Capcom vs series)
Golurk/Huitzil
Darmanitan/Sasquatch
Feraligatr/Pyron
Daisy/Lillith (because really, the latter needs a bone thrown)

Good point actually, Capcom would probably have alot more characters to work with, so i would favor a Nintendo vs Capcom over Namco... But i'd take N vs. Namco if they did it like a real fighter... They did do Tatsunuko vs Capcom, so i see a higher likelihood of Capcom being involved with Nintendo somehow... If it was all 3, it would be an instant buy.... Actually, wasn't Pacman in Street Fighter vs Tekken? so yeah all 3 might collaborate some day...
#10ZeroGravity38Posted 4/28/2014 7:00:00 AM
Would Sonic count as a nintendo rep?
---
3DS: 4785-5964-7648 Kai Fairy Safari: Togepi Mawile Floette - PM Me
SSB4 Roster - http://i.imgur.com/dkP4eyv.jpg