Two thoughts on why Ridley should be included.

#1henrythefish96Posted 4/29/2014 10:40:36 AM
Is it a Bird? Is it a plane? Nay, it the majestic figure of Ridley, sweeping over the horizon. To not be able to command the powers of such a creature would be an indescribable injustice of gigantic proportions. The propaganda spread by the blithering naysayers that wouldst see him banished to a plane of obscurity, only being seen when a boss fight rears it's ugly head. But I say unto thee that me and my kin will not sit idly by as this dubious board rants against that most illustrious character, Ridley. These aforementioned cretins will rant and rave about the vast surface area of the almighty one, yet Olimar is microscopic, Pikachu is a rat and Luigi is highly questionable. Nay, to object to Ridley on basis of his mighty exterior is a crime of the utmost ludicrous nature. These rabble rousing, devil worshiping fools would have you kind peasants turn against the inclusion of Ridley on the most unjust grounds imaginable. I say unto thee that no creature should be judged on it's size and size alone, nay, I stand for justice and retribution for Ridley and all beings large and extra large!

There are many here hiding their belief that Ridley ought to be included for his many noble merits, for they fear incurring the wrath of their ignorant peers. We fight to defend the grandeur of Ridley, because we know that we will one day have joyous victory over the unrighteous, to quote Sun Tzu "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." Our suffering has been long as it has been hard, Sakurai has oft taunted us with crumbs from Ridleys humungous table incurring the pain of a thousand stings. Yet we carry on, hoping, waiting for a sign that Ridley will be included in his immense glory. A sad world will it be if we play on with the colossal void he would leave upon the game as a footprint of the gods, fear of this void is the reason we protests the multitude of weak minded individuals who would see him fade into obscurity.

In conclusion, is it not far superior to have this monumental creature, this exalted terror of the skies on the side of justice and light? I leave it up to you, the simple minded reader to decide the fate of our world. It would be a crime against nature, man and god to have this draconian weaver of destruction from the universe created inside Smash Bros. but more importantly inside our hearts and our minds. I shall shortly depart, leaving this banquet of thought for you to stagger through.
---
A hero never loses, a hero Never dies. ~ Preschooler Nobu
3DS FC: 3024-5345-3862
#2User728Posted 4/29/2014 10:43:53 AM
Give up.
#3BurnedPotatoesPosted 4/29/2014 10:44:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O8VabW1.jpg
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 I don't give people srs answers unless I feel like it
Yeldir si ni Hsams, M'I niatrec. http://i.imgur.com/gGx9VFB.gif
#4henrythefish96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 10:57:19 AM
User728 posted...
Give up.

This is the pathetic, narrow minded response from the minions of those higher powers behind the plot to exile Ridley from our enjoyment. But I shall never relinquish the quest to have the magnanimous power of Ridley playable in my lifetime. The road may be rough, the path shall be dark, but we must blaze through as to leave a trail for those that will surely follow on the journey of truth. It is of contempt which I address animals such as this "User728" when I say that they shall be defeated in no uncertain terms when the day of reckoning arrives in all it's unparalleled resplendence.
---
#5sumuthergamerPosted 4/29/2014 11:00:27 AM
Don't call me a peasant, you jerk! >:(
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#6User728Posted 4/29/2014 11:01:05 AM
henrythefish96 posted...
User728 posted...
Give up.

This is the pathetic, narrow minded response from the minions of those higher powers behind the plot to exile Ridley from our enjoyment. But I shall never relinquish the quest to have the magnanimous power of Ridley playable in my lifetime. The road may be rough, the path shall be dark, but we must blaze through as to leave a trail for those that will surely follow on the journey of truth. It is of contempt which I address animals such as this "User728" when I say that they shall be defeated in no uncertain terms when the day of reckoning arrives in all it's unparalleled resplendence.

He will never be playable.
#7Waluigi7Posted 4/29/2014 11:04:43 AM
User728 posted...
Give up.

---
The Beatles for SSB4!
Officialy dating Nana of Ice Climber fame
#8henrythefish96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 1:12:53 PM
Waluigi7 posted...
User728 posted...
Give up.

---
#9xyzlacticPosted 4/30/2014 5:54:07 PM
He's gonna be playable :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#10The_Undying_84Posted 4/30/2014 6:00:11 PM
henrythefish96 posted...
User728 posted...
Give up.

Ignore list User because he's worthless to everybody.
---
PSN: TheUndying84