Shrinking Ridley is like making Vegeta smaller.

#11LordCarlislePosted 5/1/2014 3:28:12 PM
Rayquaza487 posted...
CanyouGuess posted...
Y'know, for a guy who's proud of being Christian, you're awfully vindictive toward Ridley supporters.

vindictive
having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.

In no way am I seeking revenge against anyone.

And I'm not sure if you understand the concept of Christianity, but nowhere does it say one cannot dislike something, or even hate it.

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. - Proverbs 10:12

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. - Ephesians 4:31

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. - Matthew 5:43-45
---
"An atheist is a man who has no invisible means of support." -- John Buchan
I am the leading Ghirahim supporter around these boards.
#12Arne83Posted 5/1/2014 3:28:26 PM
Yeah, see... the problem with that is Vegeta is already small, so shrinking him would just be ridiculous.

However, Ridley is huge... and shrinking him down, if done properly, will allow him to still keep his fierce appearance while not towering over everyone else.
---
Snowflame is greatest comic villain ever made. Shame on DC for letting him fade into obscurity.
#13SpeedSh0t92Posted 5/1/2014 3:28:26 PM
So what do Ridley and Vegeta have anything to do with each other, besides both being evil at one point? (Or in Ridley's case, currently).
---
You can't end a good party without someone on the floor- Yusuke Urameshi
#14Rayquaza487(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 5:13:09 PM
LordCarlisle posted...
Rayquaza487 posted...
CanyouGuess posted...
Y'know, for a guy who's proud of being Christian, you're awfully vindictive toward Ridley supporters.

vindictive
having or showing a strong or unreasoning desire for revenge.

In no way am I seeking revenge against anyone.

And I'm not sure if you understand the concept of Christianity, but nowhere does it say one cannot dislike something, or even hate it.

Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. - Proverbs 10:12
Quote=/=HATE PEOPLE AND YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. - Ephesians 4:31

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. - Matthew 5:43-45

Okay, I was going to dispute each of you're incorrectly used quotes, but I can easily summarize my retorts into a singular statement. It doesn't take a fifth grader to note that each of those quotes are "guidelines" many Christians use. Do cops text while driving? Sometimes. Can a dentist overload on sugar one time or another? Sure. But their job is to ATTEMPT to stay within these boundaries. Is the Dentist wrong in eating the saccharine food? Depends on your own interpretation of the situation.

And maybe I should have mentioned it first, but NEVER have I stated that I hate Ridley fans, so this shouldn't even be a concern in the first place.
---
Christian and Proud. BELIEVE IT!!!
Ridley DECONFIRMED from Super Smash Bros 4/5!!!
#15Rayquaza487(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 5:13:45 PM
Arne83 posted...
Yeah, see... the problem with that is Vegeta is already small, so shrinking him would just be ridiculous.

However, Ridley is huge... and shrinking him down, if done properly, will allow him to still keep his fierce appearance while not towering over everyone else.

I meant "taller"
---
Christian and Proud. BELIEVE IT!!!
Ridley DECONFIRMED from Super Smash Bros 4/5!!!