This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Sceptile really character worthy like Greninja/Lucario's popularity?

#1zabimaru1000Posted 5/7/2014 12:26:08 PM
I believe we will get two Pokemon, but I find it hard to believe Sceptile will be in except with the whole starter trio thing. Is Sceptile really as popular as Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and Greninja? As opposed to to other popular Pokemon who had movies?
#2rage_of_destinyPosted 5/7/2014 12:27:13 PM
No
But he is my favorite Hoenn starter
---
3Ds FC: 4511-0641-6884
#3InhaledCornPosted 5/7/2014 12:27:18 PM
He's popular to me.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon
#4PhantasmShotPosted 5/7/2014 12:27:30 PM
He will be once Alpha and Omega are released and he gets a sweet Megalution.
---
"Lightning Returns is still better than Bravely Default so no." - User 'furygods'
3DS FC: 3136-6746-8956. PM me if you add me
#5Rad_DudesmanPosted 5/7/2014 12:28:06 PM
No, Sceptile isn't the most popular Pokemon of his gen. Blaziken is.

It's like this:

Gen 1: Pikachu, Charizard, and Mewtwo
Gen 2: Lugia
Gen 3: Blaziken
Gen 4: Lucario
Gen 5: Zekrom
Gen 6: Greninja
---
Nintendo Network ID: raddudesman
Not changing this signature until Blaze the Cat is playable in another Sonic game.
#6CAW EvolutionPosted 5/7/2014 12:31:50 PM(edited)
No.

Lucario is the most popular gen four Pokémon, and Greninja is the most popular gen six Pokémon. Sceptile is pretty far down the list of popular gen three Pokémon.
#7cctrunks317Posted 5/7/2014 12:31:59 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
No.

Lucario is the most popular gen three Pokémon, and Greninja is the most popular gen six Pokémon. Sceptile is pretty far down the list of popular gen three Pokémon.

---
Too bad Barry isn't working on Smash. He could just edit in the characters we want.
#8BluntGruntPosted 5/7/2014 12:33:39 PM
No, but it should be. Just goes to show that most people have bad tastes in starters. Just look at people complaining about how ugly Samurott is, or people praising Blaziken, and those are like, two of the most common opinions. Just no taste in starters I tell you.
---
What?
#9ViewtifulGenePosted 5/7/2014 12:35:34 PM(edited)
I don't think so. It seems like somw people on this board are just grasping for a grass type starter, even though the original need for a trio of starters no longer applies.

I like all the 3rd gen starters. But I by no means consider any of them necessary.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Falcon Pope of the Church of Captain Falcon for the SSB4 board.
#10Chaos_NeoPosted 5/7/2014 12:34:43 PM
zabimaru1000 posted...
I believe we will get two Pokemon, but I find it hard to believe Sceptile will be in except with the whole starter trio thing. Is Sceptile really as popular as Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, and Greninja? As opposed to to other popular Pokemon who had movies?

Greninja Isnt even as popular as Lucario.
Lucario Isnt as popular as Mewtwo
Mewtwo Isnt as popular as Pikachu
Pikachu Isnt as popular as Charizard

You see the logic? Tc has some frontal lobe damage.

Plus The anime Kept Sceptile popular all the way up to Sinnoh
---
Nothing Is TRUE*Italian accent*