This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Donkey Kong Newcomer

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
UberPyro64 posted...
Who is most likely: No new DK newcomer

It's a shame but that's probably what's going to happen.

It would be absolutely ridiculous if it didn't get one. It's the 4th highest selling series, had 2 big new entries since Brawl, and has multiple popular candidates.
PSN: TheUndying84
2 years ago#12
Triforceformer posted...
People really only want Dixie because she's a girl.

K. Rool is a villain, not another Kong, got all those other personas to pull moves from, and hasn't been in a game that matters for 15 years which might give Sakurai a desire to work his revival magic on him.

People want Dixie because she's unique and fun to play as. But I'll say something stupid like you: People only want K Rool because he's a villain.
2 years ago#13
User728 posted...
Triforceformer posted...

K. Rool is a villain, not another Kong, got all those other personas to pull moves from, and hasn't been in a game that matters for 15 years which might give Sakurai a desire to work his revival magic on him.

People want Dixie because she's unique and fun to play as. But I'll say something stupid like you: People only want K Rool because he's a villain.

Hey normally I'm all for new and exciting characters with unique possibilities. But when your most wanted newcomer for Donkey Kong when we have the main duo is a female Diddy-sized Kong whose main call to fame is her pony tail letting her descend slowly and some bubblegum, I'm not gonna be that keen on it.
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas
2 years ago#14
Rhambi
I'm pro Infant Ridley from Other M. I feel his moveset would rock your socks off.
Who's to say Gematsu didn't make up the leak themselves?
2 years ago#15
Triforceformer posted...
User728 posted...
Triforceformer posted...

Hey normally I'm all for new and exciting characters with unique possibilities. But when your most wanted newcomer for Donkey Kong when we have the main duo is a female Diddy-sized Kong whose main call to fame is her pony tail letting her descend slowly and some bubblegum, I'm not gonna be that keen on it.

Sorry, but I'll take a hair moveset (see Millia Rage from Guilty Gear X) well before I take another flat slow bottom tier piece of garbage who has nothing other than a musket gun.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived