This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Prediction: Even though people will be outraged, Shulk will succeed Ike in game.

#1wah_wah_wahPosted 5/12/2014 4:58:01 PM
80/80

Shulk and Ike are both heavy sword users from the looks of it. So what will happen will be a Mewtwo situation - Shulk will be a modified successor of Ike, like Lucario was to Mewtwo, and Ike will be replaced in the Fire Emblem representation with Chrom, who will be a new unique character. I'm not sure even I want this to happen, but I think Sakurai knows he can replace a Fire Emblem character without much outrage, like he did with Roy.

It might also go that Chrom will replace Marth as a character, being Marth's successor and Shulk and Ike will still be in the game as a Fox-Wolf situation. But to me that seems less likely as I think Sakurai would want to keep the faster sword users in the game over two heavies. That will also give Chrom the opportunity to have unique magic moves from FE not yet seen in the Smash series. But I think people need to be prepared for Ike's possible cut.
#2Mr_YoojPosted 5/12/2014 5:00:01 PM
mfw shulk heavy sword user
---
Damn your right... hoes have been crushed ~ EasterEggHunter
#3TriforceformerPosted 5/12/2014 5:01:21 PM
Mr_Yooj posted...
mfw shulk heavy sword user

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Brick-Tamland-Laughing-Eating-Banana.gif
---
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas
#4Ravio_YoPosted 5/12/2014 5:02:05 PM
Counterpoint: Don't be stupid.