How come none of Mega Man's moves in Smash come from Mega Man 9 or 10?

#21MaetchPosted 5/13/2014 5:12:45 PM
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
Is it not the second Wily's weakness?

Flame Sword is. Wily's final machines are usually weak to the weapon that's the weakest or hardest to wield.
#22SirkPosted 5/13/2014 5:30:37 PM
I could never play Mega Man 8 because my GC disc was messed up. Is there a more modern "Mega Man Collection" than the ones on GC/PS2/Xbox?
---
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
#23JagusPosted 5/13/2014 5:31:39 PM
Sadly, no.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#24ShiniOfMadnessPosted 5/13/2014 5:33:31 PM
The reason none of his moves come from 9 or 10 is because 9 and 10 will get all their representation though music.

*crosses fingers*
---
Hora Hora Hora~
Chibi-Robo For Smash!~
#25R_HunterPosted 5/13/2014 5:33:36 PM
Sirk posted...
I could never play Mega Man 8 because my GC disc was messed up. Is there a more modern "Mega Man Collection" than the ones on GC/PS2/Xbox?

That would require Capcom to remember his existence, so no.
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#26JagusPosted 5/13/2014 6:16:57 PM
Lol
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#27EngineR2Posted 5/13/2014 7:33:18 PM
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
I guess I could go back and get any bolts I missed to get Extra Part, or whatever. That one gives more lives, right?

Yeah, I think it gives you two more lives than you normally start with. I'll let you in on a couple of secrets:

-In Clown Man's stage, right at the beginning, there's a gate with a clown head. Use the Mega Ball and kick it into the clown's mouth, once you line up correctly. A free extra life will pop out.

-Also in Clown Man's stage, with the '?' boxes that transfer you around, once you get to the area that requires you to travel vertically, keep going upward. Once you get to the last row of '?' boxes, instead of jumping to the left side of the screen with two '?' boxes which holds the one that will take you upwards for the final time, stay on the right side of the screen and stand on the '?' that's in the middle of the three '?' boxes. This will take you downwards to a secret underground area with a bolt. Time isn't on your side, however. This part of the stage follows the same rules of the area before this one, meaning that whatever block you stand on will have an effect on you, mostly negative. To add to your troubles, there are enemies all over the place. Use Astro Crush to wipe them out easily, and then use the Mega Ball or Tornado Hold to access the bolt, but be careful where you stand!
---
"Wow I never knew scrolling down would be one of the largest mistakes in my life."
-Stolken, reading the comments on Sonic's Yoshi's Island Zone DLC.
#28NEW-WAYS-2-DIE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:26:53 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'm gonna farm lives now.

I'm back in action, let's see if I can beat this Wily Machine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e7DecHf.jpg
#29CanyouGuessPosted 5/13/2014 8:27:38 PM
Use a Flash Bomb on the mouth when it opens up to shoot the laser. Hitting it enough will stop the attack.
---
Unfriendly neighborhood curmudgeon
#30NEW-WAYS-2-DIE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:29:44 PM
Thanks, that's a much better idea than the Flame Sword, which is such close range attack.
---
http://i.imgur.com/e7DecHf.jpg