Am I the only one happy with the roster?

#1SlayersfanPosted 5/13/2014 5:08:06 AM
After reading a lot of the forums it seems like a lot of people are disappointed with the current character selection, with the possibility of Sakurai's team not including Ridley, Mewtwo, and some of other loved contenders. But with what we currently know, I feel like I might be in the minority that I really like all the ones that have been shown to us and I'd be happy if this is what we got for the final set up with a few more added on. I remember when we only had 12 characters in the original Smash Brothers 64 and that seemed like a alot at the time, now we have so much more variety and while it's okay to be disappointed that your favorite didn't get in, I'd like to think Sakurai has good reasons for not including him/her.

Friends I know scoffed at the Wii Fit Trainer and Villager, but to me it's something different and unique, and they will bring something new to the table that hasn't been done yet. I do agree that they may not be as beloved characters, but I bet when the game finally comes out everyone will enjoy trying them out. Anyway, maybe it's just people blowing a lot of hot air around, and it's okay to feel disappointed or angry sometimes that your favorite wasn't included, but I think we should just be thankful we have this type of game now and can play a new version of Smash Bros.
---
3DS friends code - 1864-9760-0835
#2Master_RadoriPosted 5/13/2014 5:09:16 AM
Yes.
---
Call me Radori! Best player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBL/PSN: Radoric 3DS FC: 3222-5564-7850 Isaac, Lloyd and Bomberman for SSB4!
#3Waluigi7Posted 5/13/2014 5:09:40 AM
Master_Radori posted...
Yes.

---
The Beatles for SSB4!
Nana from Ice Climber is my waifu
#4NessInEaglelandPosted 5/13/2014 5:10:13 AM
Of course not. There are plenty of other mindless drones who would agree with you
---
On 4/17/13 this sig changed because a new Mother or EarthBound game has been announced in the USA. This sig started at 2:48 AM on Saturday, January 28, 2006.
#5BladeManEXEPosted 5/13/2014 5:10:50 AM
No, you're not the only one. I'm pretty sure in reality more people are happy or at least content with the roster than those who are whining about one or two omissions like they're some horrible tragedy.
#6ReallyCoolForumPosted 5/13/2014 5:19:23 AM
i'm happy with the roster so far
#7HejiruPosted 5/13/2014 5:20:28 AM
ReallyCoolForum posted...
i'm happy with the roster so far

---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#8barrabaCHHSPosted 5/13/2014 5:20:42 AM
I am very very happy with this roster.

Rosalina was my most wanted.
I was very passionate on getting a gen 6 pokemon and Greninja is my favourite of the bunch.
Kirby is getting buffed.
Mr Game & Watch is a guarantee.
R.O.B. is pretty much a guarantee as well.

This is complete satisfaction,
I don't care if Mewtwo returns
I don't care if Palutena isn't added
I don't care if Pichu returns
I wouldn't even care if Goku was playable..... ok, maybe a little but thats besides the point.
---
Appreciate Rob http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-/69031796#3
A roster according to leaks that I hope are true: http://i.imgur.com/djTko1Y.png.
#9JunDagekiPosted 5/13/2014 5:21:23 AM
Yes you are the only one, you are special. everyone should remember you as the only one who is happy with the roster.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#10DragonDeoxysPosted 5/13/2014 5:27:43 AM
The roster is looking good. And besides, since the full roster hasn't been revealed yet, the people making assumptions that X character is not going to be in it have no solid ground to make their point, and then there are the others who ask for unrealistic choices like Waluigi, etc.
Not to mention the occasional moron *cough* NessinEagleland *cough* who believe that a "good" roster means kicking out old legacy characters to make space for new ones. Because you know, screw iconography, they deserve to get cut because they are old.
---
3DS FC: 3652-0570-8922
Fire Safari including Ninetales.