2 more E3 leaks

#31anonymousickoPosted 5/18/2014 12:23:58 PM
Both are fake. The fact that both stated that X will be released in 2014 but still with no real title confirms it.

More like a wishlist for E3 Nintendo.
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#32Master_RadoriPosted 5/18/2014 12:30:45 PM
Anything with Starfox on it is questionable.
---
Call me Radori! Best player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBL/PSN: Radoric 3DS FC: 3222-5564-7850 Isaac, Lloyd and Bomberman for SSB4!
#33MooMindedPosted 5/19/2014 1:11:48 AM
Sorry, but this is all too good to be true

... and that's depressing
#34fuzi11Posted 5/19/2014 1:19:32 AM
Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U - console: Wii U

okay, I just say it now. either the guy who created that list is dumb and cannot read (the console it releases on is in its freakin title), or it is just fake.
#35PT_PiranhaPosted 5/19/2014 1:31:09 AM
You know, if I came across legit leaked information and I knew for a fact that it was real, I'd just keep it to myself.

At the rate of fake leaks around here, and the controversy whenever one could end up being real, there's no way I'd be taken seriously, at least not without starting conflict. I'd just get to sit back and privately know ahead of time, or maybe imply some things and come across as some psychic or something.
---
You're important to somebody. They care about you.
<<Real men set to 10 posts per page>>
#36IAmMC2Posted 5/19/2014 1:32:52 AM
That every single alleged E3 leak has a new Star Fox on it says one of two things. Either it's something actually talked about in some form or the whole world really is ready for a new StarFox and Nintendo is just too dumb to get it.
---
Play Relius, and turn whiffs and poor execution into dreams and sunshine. -Myoro
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474
#37wah_wah_wahPosted 5/19/2014 1:43:50 AM
papermarkis posted...
Alright after looking at both documents they're both complete BS. Why would Nintendo themselves not know the names of the games they're going to present?

Especially if this was insider information given only to inform Nintendo employees of what was going to happen.

"Sir do you got that dossier telling us the details of E3?"

"Yes. Here it is."

"*reads* But there are no detai-"

"REGGIE!" *runs out of the room*
#38BatoideusPosted 5/19/2014 1:46:09 AM
IAmMC2 posted...
That every single alleged E3 leak has a new Star Fox on it says one of two things. Either it's something actually talked about in some form or the whole world really is ready for a new StarFox and Nintendo is just too dumb to get it.

I think it has more to do with Kamiya expressing interest in the series, combined with Iwata saying that he would let other developers work with Nintendo franchises.
#39IAmMC2Posted 5/19/2014 2:20:25 AM
Batoideus posted...
IAmMC2 posted...

I think it has more to do with Kamiya expressing interest in the series, combined with Iwata saying that he would let other developers work with Nintendo franchises.

I completely forgot about that. I guess that's why PG often get brought up with it.
---
Play Relius, and turn whiffs and poor execution into dreams and sunshine. -Myoro
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474
#40Doug314Posted 5/19/2014 2:37:59 AM
2nd one I thought was already known to be fake. And the first one, I'd expect them to have better names for games than something like X. Yeah, we don't know the name of it yet, but I expect them to present us with a good new name at e3 and they most likely already have the new name for it. So it doesn't seem likely to be true to me.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool for SSB for Wii U and SSB for 3DS!