They add a Square-Enix character NOT from one of their RPGs. Which one would you

#11wah_wah_wah(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 12:45:08 AM
MooMinded posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...
For me it would be the Bubble Bobble dinosaurs (they'd actually be awesome as a duo character) or the Act Raiser Hero from Act Raiser (yeah that game had RPG elements but go along with me). What would you add?

Technically, Taito owns the rights to the characters and develops the games

Square-Enix only publishes the games.

Just saying

Yeah but Square-Enix actulaly owns Taito so I'd have to assume that they own their characters now too.
#12Cisco100Posted 5/19/2014 12:45:41 AM
I Know Bravely Default is an RPG but I would honestly want Alternis in this game
---
I really need a better sig.
#13sterlingtygerPosted 5/19/2014 12:45:43 AM
MooMinded posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...
For me it would be the Bubble Bobble dinosaurs (they'd actually be awesome as a duo character) or the Act Raiser Hero from Act Raiser (yeah that game had RPG elements but go along with me). What would you add?

Just saying

Aaaaaaactually
Square Enix OWNS Taito.
#14MooMindedPosted 5/19/2014 12:48:47 AM
sterlingtyger posted...
MooMinded posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...

Just saying

Aaaaaaactually
Square Enix OWNS Taito.

Huh... guess I didn't know that... Guess it's like how Bomberman is with Konami.

Even then, I don't know if I'd consider them Square Enix characters/reps despite their current association with the company. Don't get me wrong, they're cute and have good moveset potential, but it's like how people associate Bayonetta more with Platinum than they do Sega (despite some sources claiming Sega owns the rights to her)
#15wah_wah_wah(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2014 12:52:52 AM
MooMinded posted...
sterlingtyger posted...
MooMinded posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...

Just saying

Aaaaaaactually
Square Enix OWNS Taito.

Huh... guess I didn't know that... Guess it's like how Bomberman is with Konami.

Even then, I don't know if I'd consider them Square Enix characters/reps despite their current association with the company. Don't get me wrong, they're cute and have good moveset potential, but it's like how people associate Bayonetta more with Platinum than they do Sega (despite some sources claiming Sega owns the rights to her)

That's not really my point. It is owned by Square Enix so it is a Square Enix character technically. I didn't say only characters that originated with Square Enix only.
#16MooMindedPosted 5/19/2014 1:03:39 AM
wah_wah_wah posted...
MooMinded posted...
sterlingtyger posted...
MooMinded posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...

Just saying

Aaaaaaactually
Square Enix OWNS Taito.

That's not really my point. It is owned by Square Enix so it is a Square Enix character technically. I didn't say only characters that originated with Square Enix only.

I suppose, but that's just me...

anyway... not really familiar enough with their non-RPG franchises, and the ones I can think of are spin offs of RPG's... I'm sure there are a lot of good ones to choose from, I just wouldn't know where to start...
#17albertojz356Posted 5/19/2014 1:16:06 AM
Lara Croft
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#18Lolo_GuruPosted 5/19/2014 1:38:36 AM
The car from Rad Racer.
---
Dragon Quest Cosmos (RP): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563408-dragon-warrior/68177322
Mario Paint Latest (Lufia 2): http://youtu.be/eWIN_8kBU8o
#19super_taco_ftwPosted 5/19/2014 2:20:03 AM
DylanYoshi posted...
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex Human Revolution, easily.

I never asked for this...

But I'd like it.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0774-4505-2766 (Excadrill/Klang/Mawile)
"I'll take a potato chip, AND EAT IT!"- Light Yagami
#20WrappedInBlackPosted 5/19/2014 2:32:34 AM
I don't know what square enix is... guess a game company by the title...
---
The real Black is Back.
http://wrappedinblack.deviantart.com/ http://pyro-hokoma.tumblr.com/