This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Smash Bros. Anime.

#121Phantom Renegade 6X6Posted 6/10/2014 9:48:58 PM
No.
All they'd do is fight, or make terrible decisions.
You don't want them to give Link a voice again, do you?
---
3DS FC: 5284-1567-9656 IGN: Adam
I like when he's all YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER, then Obi Wan saws his legs off for kicks and he melts - NotSnowske
#122ShorydoukenPosted 6/10/2014 9:50:36 PM
Has anyone in this topic watched past a scream for ten minutes Shonen anime before?

And also waifu desu senpai is not the whole Japanese dictionary.
---
"The... people who don't know what a 3DS is think it is equivalent to a toaster with a gameboy advance markered onto the side of it." -Majora787
#123RetroGamerGuyPosted 6/11/2014 1:36:02 AM
Yes. Most definitely.
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
#124BloodPumpPosted 6/11/2014 6:37:24 AM
Shorydouken posted...

Has anyone in this topic watched past a scream for ten minutes Shonen anime before?

Indeed I have. Lots of fanservice and action with the aim toward a younger audience. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a handful of Shonen (I grew up on One Piece and still read/watch it to this day), but you've gotta take it for what it is; one dimensional 90% of the time. Flat main protagonists, cookie cutter villains about 80 or so percent of the time, a TERRIBLE damsel in distress (I.e. Sakura, Orihime) and over exaggerated power levels.
---
*In Memory of Chip & Jack*
Not Changing This Sig Until Kharma wins the World Heavyweight Championship ~ 4/24/12
#125M_LivePosted 6/11/2014 6:41:28 AM
Lexmark1989 posted...
AirBalloon posted...
No it isn't.

Yes it is, it counts as offending other posters. Weaboo isn't the main problem, saying I'm not weaboo I'm american is the problem.

I've never seen so much butthurt & tears over such an asinine comment.
---
http://soundcloud.com/marcostaz http://i.imgur.com/AgJ8OvU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WYvGE.gif Seven Kilo Gold Chain
#126PentaoPosted 6/11/2014 6:51:56 AM
I would watch a Kid Icarus Uprising anime by SHAFT where it's basically just everyone talking to each other. It'd be like watching the Monogatari series (just worse because it'd be all humor and fanservice and no substance), and it'd still be amazing.

A Super Smash Bros. Anime would probably be better done in the style of Nichijou as a comedy though, instead of some attempt at a plot which would probably end up with a story as bad as Subspace Emissary. This is Smash, not the Avengers or Days of Future Past.

Good Anime fight scenes eat budget like nothing because you gotta be SAKUGA or else you're just some bland collection of frames of people swinging at each other with too many speed lines. And I doubt we're basically gonna get Super Smash Bros: Sword of the Stranger in terms of fight scenes.

So sure, let SHAFT or KyoAni do a Super Smash Slice of Life. Throw in fight scenes for fanservice if you want to.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]