This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do Wii U owners hate SSB3DS so much?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Why do Wii U owners hate SSB3DS so much?
2 years ago#1
I get that they're getting the Wii U version, but do *some* of them have to call it inferior all the time? Of course it's not going to be as fast or nice-looking!
Ness PK Fires it Up!
2 years ago#2
I'm a Wii U and 3DS owner, I win
Favourite games: Golden Sun, DKC: Tropical Freeze, BioShock, inFamous, The Last of Us, EarthBound, Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokemon Y, FFXII, Ni no Kuni, Black Ops
2 years ago#3
Nath1343 posted...
Marth is the prettiest princess! - fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/181/7/8/Princess_Marth_OTL_by_Linkie_luva.jpg
Offical Toon Link of the smash board.
2 years ago#4
Mikokiri posted...
Nath1343 posted...
On 2/20/11, I swore to not change my sig until we got Secret Bases back.
On 5/7/14, Hoenn confirmed.
2 years ago#5
I rarely hear people dissing the 3ds version and the people who do are narrow minded and always post stupid things in general.
Oh a new message in my inbox what could it b.......AAAAAND i got modded
2 years ago#6
Nath1343 posted...

this but anyways, I think the wiiU version will if anything be more useful competitively. Its not that the 3ds is bad or its version but I the gamecube controller thing is gonna be pretty nice and make a lot of us feel at home. The 3ds seems like the "fun" version where I just want to go out and play anywhere. The wiiU version seems a bit more comfortable and you don't have to stare at a small screen, can hurt your neck if you play for hours.
3ds FC: 2148-8148-7848
Greninja is a sword user and you know it!
2 years ago#7
I own a 3DS and not a Wii U and I'm a SSB3DS hater. I just have no interesting in playing this series on a handheld. I have 99.99% of my fun with it playing splitscreen (yes I realize it's not actually split) with people I know.
PSN: TheUndying84
2 years ago#8
I have both consoles and I honestly can't decide which one I would like more. Smash for 3DS is something I can take anywhere, but I generally get better experiences on consoles.
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Applei 3DS: 3737-9612-2086
2 years ago#9
Cuz they salty it comes out 1st.
Done with BBCP. The Makoto ship has sunk. It's been fun my dear busty squirrel. (T-T)7
2 years ago#10
Majora999 posted...
Mikokiri posted...
Nath1343 posted...
American Sign Language is my primary language.
Insult, berated and taunted other lowed your renowned civilian statue from into the bad people.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Why do Wii U owners hate SSB3DS so much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived