Characters likely to be cut

#1EnticesSpicesPosted 7/20/2014 7:27:43 PM
None

You cannot attribute a likelihood to specific characters to be cut. They do not have "chances" to be cut, they do not have specific percentages that state who should be cut when.

You are talking out of your ass when you say "Squirtle is most likely to be cut after Falco" "Lucas is most likely to be cut after Snake"

You have 0 proof of how "likely" they will be cut. Every time you say that which character is most likely to be cut, it is absolutely nothing but your personal belief on who should be cut first. Stop pretending it's a fact based on "percentages" and "chances"
---
I am better at Smash 4 than almost everyone on this board
You are wrong if you disagree
#2SelfsavingmedicPosted 7/20/2014 7:28:35 PM
Jigglypuff and Falco cut.

Reason: Cause.
---
http://i.imgur.com/DJc4SRl.jpg - My ideal fixed roster
#3EvilcrachittPosted 7/20/2014 7:28:52 PM
Here's a fact: Only clones were cut from Melee
#4EnticesSpices(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 7:30:38 PM
Evilcrachitt posted...

Mewtwo isn't a clone in Smash

He is a clone in Pokemon, but we aren't talking about Pokemon. This is Smash
---
#5HeavyLobsterXLPosted 7/20/2014 7:31:04 PM
Evilcrachitt posted...

Mewtwo says hi.
#6JonJonFTWPosted 7/20/2014 7:37:05 PM(edited)
Before clone Marth was announced a few days ago, I thought a character being a clone was a possible reason for being cut. Because of that, I believed Lucas would most definitely be cut.

I don't understand Sakurai anymore (Not that I really did in the first place, but you know what I mean). Why bring in Roy as a clone of Marth, cut him for Brawl, and then just rebrand him as Lucina in Smash 4? It is idiotic.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X-2 HD
#7EvilcrachittPosted 7/20/2014 7:31:39 PM
HeavyLobsterXL posted...
Evilcrachitt posted...

Mewtwo says hi.

Do you even know what Mewtwo is?
#8EnticesSpices(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 7:38:46 PM
JonJonFTW posted...
Before clone Marth was announced a few days ago, I thought a character being a clone was a possible reason for being cut. Because of that, I believed Lucas would most definitely be cut.

I don't understand Sakurai anymore (Not that I really did in the first place, but you know what I mean). Why bring in Roy as a clone of Marth, cut him for Brawl, and then just rebrand him as Lucina in Smash 4? It is idiotic.

Well you were wrong to think so anyways with Toon Link being confirmed for literally months now, and Lucas is even LESS of a clone than him
---
#9JonJonFTWPosted 7/20/2014 7:45:45 PM
EnticesSpices posted...
Well you were wrong to think so anyways with Toon Link being confirmed for literally months now, and Lucas is even LESS of a clone than him

We haven't seen Toon Link in action. We don't know how he's played, so there was always the chance that his moveset had been altered to become unique. Now with Lucina, we know full well that she plays exactly like Marth.

I have no problem with keeping a clone character if they become unique, but I doubt Lucas will, so that's why I hoped he'd be cut. So no, I wasn't wrong.
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X-2 HD
#10JunDagekiPosted 7/20/2014 7:56:36 PM
We have seen Toon Link in action, he's basically the same differences as he had back in brawl compared to Link.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.