This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This will be the final roster.

#1SmashBro25Posted 7/29/2014 8:32:06 AM
Calling it now.

35 Brawl vets (no Snake, Lucas, Squirtle, Ivysaur) + 11 confirmed newcomers so far = 46.

Plus 5 of the following 6:
Ridley
King K. Rool
Shulk
Rhythm Heaven character
Mewtwo
Lucas.

Even 51 (52 including random). We shall see...
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#2Spectral_WeaselPosted 7/29/2014 8:33:36 AM
I wish. :/ Too damn good to be true.
---
Christian Gamer.
3368 2526 3294, 3DS friend code.
#3ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 8:41:56 AM
No thank you. Ridley/Mewtwo/King K. Rool/Shulk are pretty much the characters I don't want to be in.
---
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, that let us bet, when we know we should have folded.
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7649-7276
#4SmashBro25(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 8:43:33 AM
Zonbei posted...
No thank you. Ridley/Mewtwo/King K. Rool/Shulk are pretty much the characters I don't want to be in.

You and what army?
---
Check out Pokemon - The Abridged Series at:
http://www.youtube.com/RocketsUnderground
#5EstebersPosted 7/29/2014 8:43:39 AM
Seems pretty reasonable.
---
Pac-Man is a playable character in Smash!
#6WorldTraderPosted 7/29/2014 8:44:39 AM
Look another final roster with the usual cuts and the worst newcomers +Mewtwo.
---
Oh a new message in my inbox what could it b.......AAAAAND i got modded.
Current moderation notice streak in inbox:5
#7ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 8:49:34 AM
SmashBro25 posted...
Zonbei posted...

You and what army?

I wasn't aware I needed an army to share an opinion. But I guess this one?

-points to vast army of doppelgangers, time clones, robot duplicates, dream selves, fictional characters made reality, wizards, orcs, and the actual US army-
---
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, that let us bet, when we know we should have folded.
#8Da_doppenPosted 7/29/2014 8:57:28 AM
Zonbei posted...

Then what DO you want?
---
Maybe Doopliss isn't kicking ass, but he's taking names!
For SFIV combos and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaDoppen
#9Adamant_ShadowPosted 7/29/2014 9:01:24 AM
All those he doesn't want in seems to be the most reasonable ones, minus B-K. Nintendo really should try to buy that franchise...
---
~/.-'-.\~
#10ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 9:05:57 AM
I'd prefer characters that would surprise me, that I hadn't thought to want. But off the top of my head, Chibi-robo, Andy, Takamaru (before he was deconfirmed), Ashley (same), Bandana Dee, Isaac, Captain Toad, Chorus Men/Marshal/whoever else. Probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting about right now as well. I'd like some really out there ones, like Captain Syrup or Muddy Mole. Or another third party like Bomberman or Geno/Crono/Black Mage. I personally dislike the design of both Ridley and K. Rool, and I don't think Ridley is even possible to do well, if at all.

But the question, what DO you want, as if those are the only possible choices, is the entire reason they bug me so much. Like those characters are the end all and be all of newcomers.
---