This will be the final roster.

#31ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 2:07:41 PM
Solar_Crimson posted...
Zonbei posted...
Mewtwo in Melee sucked

Yeah, it's not like characters can change tiers between games...

Obviously they can, Mewtwo is far far better in Project M. But I was talking more about the presentation. The way he moved, the way he looked, the various attacks. They could update his design and things but.. eh. Just not feeling it. As I said, not really that great a Pokémon to begin with. I think people mostly like Mewtwo due to nostalgia.
---
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, that let us bet, when we know we should have folded.
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7649-7276
#32DwDenonPosted 7/29/2014 2:42:16 PM
Zonbei posted...
Solar_Crimson posted...
Zonbei posted...
Mewtwo in Melee sucked

Yeah, it's not like characters can change tiers between games...

Obviously they can, Mewtwo is far far better in Project M. But I was talking more about the presentation. The way he moved, the way he looked, the various attacks. They could update his design and things but.. eh. Just not feeling it. As I said, not really that great a Pokémon to begin with. I think people mostly like Mewtwo due to nostalgia.

I think solar was being sarcastic
---
"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" - Goku (from Bleach)
SSB4 wishlist - http://i.imgur.com/jXb80S3.png
#33KingIceSonicPosted 7/29/2014 2:43:09 PM
No thanks
---
Ike from FE is gay and I <3 him
#TeamDixieKonh
#34Platinum_LuigiPosted 7/29/2014 2:43:46 PM
No isaac?
No snake?

It's a good roster though..those two in addition would make it a perfect roster.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/awesome_user
3DS Friend Code-4253-3573-0668
#35ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 2:46:24 PM
DwDenon posted...
I think solar was being sarcastic

Well, yeah. Of course. I was responding to his sarcastic response. The obviously was not telling him he was wrong, it was pointing out that I didn't believe otherwise in the first place.
---
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, that let us bet, when we know we should have folded.
#36The_Undying_84Posted 7/29/2014 2:47:17 PM
Zonbei posted...
I'd prefer characters that would surprise me, that I hadn't thought to want.

I don't get that. Being surprised is only fun for like 10 minutes after you first hear about it. In the long run, unsurprising characters that you actually really want are much better.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#37Eagle_hunterPosted 7/29/2014 2:50:37 PM
Zonbei posted...
I'd prefer characters that would surprise me, that I hadn't thought to want. But off the top of my head, Chibi-robo, Andy, Takamaru (before he was deconfirmed), Ashley (same), Bandana Dee, Isaac, Captain Toad, Chorus Men/Marshal/whoever else. Probably a bunch of others I'm forgetting about right now as well. I'd like some really out there ones, like Captain Syrup or Muddy Mole. Or another third party like Bomberman or Geno/Crono/Black Mage. I personally dislike the design of both Ridley and K. Rool, and I don't think Ridley is even possible to do well, if at all.

But the question, what DO you want, as if those are the only possible choices, is the entire reason they bug me so much. Like those characters are the end all and be all of newcomers.

Yeah i agree we need at least some unexpected character something like that
---
"If you've got enough free time to fantasize about your beautiful death... Why don't you just live your life beautifully to the end"-Sakata Gintoki-
#38ZonbeiPosted 7/29/2014 3:20:26 PM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Zonbei posted...
I'd prefer characters that would surprise me, that I hadn't thought to want.

I don't get that. Being surprised is only fun for like 10 minutes after you first hear about it. In the long run, unsurprising characters that you actually really want are much better.

It's more like characters you'd totally want once they've been revealed. Like Wii Fit Trainer. I would have never thought to suggest her, but I'm excited to play as her. Same with Rosalina. Even Pac-Man! I also prefer characters that are actually aesthetically pleasing. Which rules out, for me, Ridley, K.Rool, and Mewtwo.

But what it really boils down to is that there are no longer any unsurprising characters that I really want. I already got Megaman, and Tom Nook didn't happen. The only really unsurprising one left is Isaac.
---