This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Technically the entire roster is probably in the demo and hiding in front of us.

#1CapnMuffinPosted 7/29/2014 1:45:13 PM
80/80

Kirby.

Since Kirby is playable and thus complete, I assume the data for all the Kirby hats is part of his character.

I dunno, I guess I just think it would be funny if at some point Kirby glitches just as bad as Bowser and some others did, and a hat appeared of a still secret character. :0
---
"Samus: I need authorization to clobbah that there Ridley!" - Hughs_Rage
3DS Friend Code : 0860-3930-2170 Nintendo Network ID : CapnMuffin
#2Patwhit01Posted 7/29/2014 1:45:48 PM
ridley hat
---
Read my GameFAQs fanfic here!: http://tinyurl.com/putogwm
"Sometimes I feel like there's a pebble coming towards me, and it's Putt Putt." -Patwhit01
#3RadoreePosted 7/29/2014 1:46:40 PM
I really like this thread.
---
Radori is good at pressing buttons! CuddlyDoll is my boo! XBL/NN/PSN Radoric 3DS 3222-5564-7850 SSB4 Mains: Greninja, Kirby, Lucina, Robin and Mii Swordfighter!
#4seltraeh22Posted 7/29/2014 1:51:14 PM
Most interesting
---
"Grin and bear it. When that don't work, grin and crush it."
#5Xynaxus64Posted 7/29/2014 1:53:18 PM
While I'd like to believe this, I know that it would be a whole lot easier to include only the hats from characters within the demo. There's no need to put every hat into the game if they aren't going to be used. If you did that, you'd just be wasting space, which means wasted money.
---
Metroid = Rayman > All
Rayman is in Smash!
#6Dux_XPosted 7/29/2014 1:55:20 PM
This would be some PSAS level failing, haha.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#7Nineth_LionPosted 7/29/2014 1:57:13 PM
Nope, they're all Dittos.
---
Accept the benevolent Lotad as your true and one god, we shall burn the followers from the Church of Falcon and the Church of Helix for their sins.
#8SalsaSavantPosted 7/29/2014 1:58:50 PM
I don't think it would be hard to simply remove that data for security reasons, just in case.

That said, I doubt they were successful at removing every reference to every secret in the programming.
---
Guy With Sword used his Pokemon, Samurai Goroh, to kill Alfonzo so nothing gets done! All at the behest of the evil goddess Paluteena and her minion Kid Icarus.
#9KiyomaruuPosted 7/29/2014 2:04:19 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
I don't think it would be hard to simply remove that data for security reasons, just in case.

That said, I doubt they were successful at removing every reference to every secret in the programming.

Don't worry, guys. I'll hack into the game and extract the data with my laptop and Visual Basic.
---
I always shoot for the farthest horizon -- you just happened to be in the line of fire.
3DS FC: 1375-7210-0541 NNID: Marques
#10Lunar_Envoy9Posted 7/29/2014 2:06:46 PM
Kiyomaruu posted...
SalsaSavant posted...

Don't worry, guys. I'll hack into the game and extract the data with my laptop and Visual Basic.

You'll need to create a GUI interface first.
---
???
Official Gogo of the Dissidia Duodecim board.