This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Technically the entire roster is probably in the demo and hiding in front of us.

#11PentaoPosted 7/29/2014 2:13:37 PM
Lunar_Envoy9 posted...
Kiyomaruu posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
I don't think it would be hard to simply remove that data for security reasons, just in case.

That said, I doubt they were successful at removing every reference to every secret in the programming.

Don't worry, guys. I'll hack into the game and extract the data with my laptop and Visual Basic.

You'll need to create a GUI interface first.

Don't forget, if you find some screenshots with hidden information, just ENHANCE.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#12CapnMuffin(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 2:14:04 PM
While it's definitely conceivable they selectively placed hat data in there, anyone who has worked with programming know it's usually impossible to simply "remove" something without something else complaining about it. Usually an umpteen amount of other things reference what you deleted... Whether specifically or the amount of that "thing".

Example: the game code asks for hat X out of Y. If Y does not match anymore because you removed some, there's problems. And x could be the hat ID. The hats texture. The hats model. Etc etc. In short, changing everything to agree with a demo roster rather than the final roster would be a pain in the arse.
---
"Samus: I need authorization to clobbah that there Ridley!" - Hughs_Rage
3DS Friend Code : 0860-3930-2170 Nintendo Network ID : CapnMuffin