This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Paper Mario Support Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Paper Mario Support Topic
11 months ago#1
Paper Mario, a series that has finally gotten a chance to shine in Smash Bros. after years of neglect and being insulted by one of its own installments, is being acknowledged with a stage in the newest Smash Bros. I believe it also deserves a rep, whether to represent the Paper Mario series alone or a sixth rep for Mario.

This is the topic to discuss Paper Mario's inclusion in SSB4. Paper Mario supporters, here's your chance to voice your thoughts on the matter. Paper Mario 4 Sm4sh!
---
Never thought I'd change this sig...
But Paper Mario is represented in Smash! What would you expect from a hardcore Mario RPG fan?
11 months ago#2
I support.
---
Most wanted characters for Super Smash Bros 4: 1)Shulk 2)Palutena (Yay!) 3)Isaac 4)Lucina(Yay!) 5)Ridley
Most hyped game: Xenoblade Chronicles X
11 months ago#3
Although grasping, I still think the badge looking power-ups in Smash Run are hinting at something Paper Mario related( aside from the stage that was revealed) have for a long time.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
11 months ago#4
I don't support
---
NintendoIsBeast's alternate account. "Dammit,beast D:<" -bopbop66
"Beast is proven right yet again."-User728
11 months ago#5
*Signs name*
---
Paper Mario, Phoenix Wright and Rundas for Smash!
11 months ago#6
I also support
---
You can get rid of the annoying crap to the right of the list of topics.
The option is in your message board settings.
11 months ago#7
SilverBassCross posted...
I support.

---
I like to go on message boards to complain about games I've never played.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/29/DJsT_R5PC0Od_RU6hxdeRQ2.gif
11 months ago#8
As long as Ghirahim gets in I'm all for it

Seriously though I want Paper Mario representation if just for the music alone
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
11 months ago#9
Man this thread is boring, let me help

Sticker Star is a pretty good game that everyone should play. Quit calling it an RPG because its not and should not be compared to the others in this way
---
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
11 months ago#10
TTYD is one of my favorite games of all time, the series has amazing music, and playable Paper Mario would be a character with a very unique and interesting moveset, despite what people may say otherwise.

I support.
---
Proud supporter of Ridley, Paper Mario, Dark Pit, King K. Rool and of course The SKULL for SSB4.
I fully accept Auto-Gyro as my lord, savior and prophet.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Paper Mario Support Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived