This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Paper Mario Support Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Paper Mario Support Topic
2 years ago#1
Paper Mario, a series that has finally gotten a chance to shine in Smash Bros. after years of neglect and being insulted by one of its own installments, is being acknowledged with a stage in the newest Smash Bros. I believe it also deserves a rep, whether to represent the Paper Mario series alone or a sixth rep for Mario.

This is the topic to discuss Paper Mario's inclusion in SSB4. Paper Mario supporters, here's your chance to voice your thoughts on the matter. Paper Mario 4 Sm4sh!
Never thought I'd change this sig...
But Paper Mario is represented in Smash! What would you expect from a hardcore Mario RPG fan?
2 years ago#2
I support.
Most wanted characters for Super Smash Bros 4: 1)Shulk 2)Palutena (Yay!) 3)Isaac 4)Lucina(Yay!) 5)Ridley
Most hyped game: Xenoblade Chronicles X
2 years ago#3
Although grasping, I still think the badge looking power-ups in Smash Run are hinting at something Paper Mario related( aside from the stage that was revealed) have for a long time.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
2 years ago#4
I don't support
NintendoIsBeast's alternate account. "Dammit,beast D:<" -bopbop66
"Beast is proven right yet again."-User728
2 years ago#5
*Signs name*
Paper Mario, Phoenix Wright and Rundas for Smash!
2 years ago#6
I also support
You can get rid of the annoying crap to the right of the list of topics.
The option is in your message board settings.
2 years ago#7
SilverBassCross posted...
I support.
I like to go on message boards to complain about games I've never played.
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/5/29/DJsT_R5PC0Od_RU6hxdeRQ2.gif
2 years ago#8
As long as Ghirahim gets in I'm all for it

Seriously though I want Paper Mario representation if just for the music alone
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
2 years ago#9
Man this thread is boring, let me help

Sticker Star is a pretty good game that everyone should play. Quit calling it an RPG because its not and should not be compared to the others in this way
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
2 years ago#10
TTYD is one of my favorite games of all time, the series has amazing music, and playable Paper Mario would be a character with a very unique and interesting moveset, despite what people may say otherwise.

I support.
Proud supporter of Ridley, Paper Mario, Dark Pit, King K. Rool and of course The SKULL for SSB4.
I fully accept Auto-Gyro as my lord, savior and prophet.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Paper Mario Support Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived