Why are Ridley haters bent on Spreading hate in every Ridley support topic?

#1xyzlacticPosted 8/7/2014 10:46:20 PM
Why do they hate him? - Results (117 votes)
Because they are trolls in real life.
29.91% (35 votes)
They don't like the color purple.
11.97% (14 votes)
Ridley ate their parents
58.12% (68 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I Don't understand.

I see Ridley support threads happily talking about Ridley and possibly being playable but then most of the time haters come in and ruin the fun and call us supporters "delusional", "stupid", "LoLRidleySupporters".

They go in saying more such as "too big", "is this a joke thread?", "confirmed a boss".

We make Ridley threads to have fun speculating on the possibility of him being playable but for some forsaken reason they always have to show up and ruin the fun and turn it into an unneeded flame thread.

That's would be like me going into Shulk or Dixie Kong threads taunting and making fun of the supporters. That's just a **** move to do.

For those who aren't trolls for the heck of it this isn't towards you. Thanks for being cool peeps and not childish low life's.

I don't understand how so done can have a huge hatred for a fictional character?
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 8/7/2014 10:48:25 PM
Ridley doesn't have time to eat everyone's parents. That's no excuse.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. 6 times 3 isn't 200 either!
#3Secret_starfallPosted 8/7/2014 10:49:40 PM
Because Ridley supporters have to bring him up in every topic.
Cause and effect, you learn it in 1st grade...
#4Majora787Posted 8/7/2014 10:49:40 PM
Because they're lonely bored trolls who have literally nothing better to do then get on a forum and go "WEH WEH WEH THOSE PPL LIKE A CHARACTER I DUN D::::: THAS RONG I MUST TELL THEM WAI"

And then they go "WELL IF PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE CHARACTERS I DON'T LIKE THEN MEBE I WOULDN'T HAVE TO TROLL THEM D: I ARE VICTIM RLY" because... I don't really know. Misguided shenanigans or more trolling, I guess.

And they think they can get away with it without looking ridiculous because Ridley hate is basically a circlejerk of self-affirmation.
---
OMHM 2014: "We don't think so you don't have to!"
#5TewlsyPosted 8/7/2014 10:49:44 PM
I've seen one genuinely innocent "If Ridley was in, this is how I think he should work!" thread this week. You tend to just make threads demanding an apology from "haters" or trying to create a list of users to mock in the future when he's supposedly going to be confirmed playable for sure. It's obnoxious. Stop being obnoxious and I'll stop calling you out for being obnoxious.
---
Your morality, depth of character and intelligence have nothing to do with how sexually attractive you are.
#6OriahKahnPosted 8/7/2014 10:49:54 PM
once again we aren't haters.
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 8/7/2014 10:51:27 PM
Tewlsy posted...
You tend to just make threads demanding an apology from "haters" or trying to create a list of users to mock in the future when he's supposedly going to be confirmed playable for sure.

You're making a PM list, and you rarely post about anything other than Ridley.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. 6 times 3 isn't 200 either!
#8xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 10:54:27 PM
Tewlsy posted...
I've seen one genuinely innocent "If Ridley was in, this is how I think he should work!" thread this week. You tend to just make threads demanding an apology from "haters" or trying to create a list of users to mock in the future when he's supposedly going to be confirmed playable for sure. It's obnoxious. Stop being obnoxious and I'll stop calling you out for being obnoxious.

Supporting a character is obnoxious? Jezz who knew. If haters waste time for no reason to hate a fictional characters that's kind of sad. I'd expect behavior like that from a 6 year old.

I don't mind those who say he won't be playable but the ones ones(majority) who make a flame wars nd attack the supporters just is very childish.
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#9TewlsyPosted 8/7/2014 10:59:53 PM(edited)
SmallerRidley posted...
Tewlsy posted...
You tend to just make threads demanding an apology from "haters" or trying to create a list of users to mock in the future when he's supposedly going to be confirmed playable for sure.

You're making a PM list, and you rarely post about anything other than Ridley.

I'm really not though because I'm not that petty. It's a joke meant to mock people who make the topics asking for names I mentioned previously. I post about non-ridley things all the time. I'm on this board almost every single day for at least an hour. People just tend to ignore me because I don't have a gimmick and haven't had some hilarious thread or 500 topic that gets me noticed like most of the regulars.

xyzlactic posted...
Tewlsy posted...

Supporting a character is obnoxious? Jezz who knew. If haters waste time for no reason to hate a fictional characters that's kind of sad. I'd expect behavior like that from a 6 year old.

I don't mind those who say he won't be playable but the ones ones(majority) who make a flame wars nd attack the supporters just is very childish.

I've stated multiple times I don't "hate" any fictional characters. I hate his fans.
---
Your morality, depth of character and intelligence have nothing to do with how sexually attractive you are.
#10LemmTKPosted 8/7/2014 10:55:37 PM
Anti ridley people are kind of like Brawl casuals

Always want to ruin it