Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#1CMPunkCMPunkPosted 8/16/2014 9:05:21 PM
Welcome back to the craziest castle ever! For those of you who may be just joining us, here is what you need to know:

1. Bowser has developed his greatest castle ever, a 42(?) floor masterpiece designed to challenge the world's greatest heroes! A team has entered the castle,and has started clearing floors, in a quest to take down the big guy himself!
2. The Bowser's Castle assault team is given directions by all of you! Enjoy full control of a team of four or more heroes, who will fight and die loyally for you!
3. This game is entirely about consensus: the more people suggesting what should happen, the better!
4. Shoot for a high score! Something good may happen!

When we last left our heroes, they were battling a mighty and young Bard in the Inn of the Giggling Brew. A friendly race of wood dwarves known as the Voss populated the bar, and they were enjoying partying with the team. This team consisted of Cinnamon from Rune Factory, Casey Jones from Ninja Turtles, Captain Jack Sparrow, and a cute little Shy Guy called The Pink Guy! The Bard, Jimmy Volmer, has asked for mercy.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#2mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:11:35 PM
Tell the bard we will kill him unless he revives falcon...
---
Pokemon White 2 FC 3182 7740 6942
DS Friend Code 3540-0046-0258
#3mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:14:47 PM
Also could I get the spoilers from Liberty City? And are you making another gates thread after this one is completed?
---
#4MrFuzz111Posted 8/16/2014 10:16:46 PM(edited)
mckee23 posted...
Tell the bard we will kill him unless he revives falcon...

Agreed, and if he does we let him leave with his life. (Regardless of how powerful he may be, I do NOT want him on the team).
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#5CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 10:21:51 PM
The Bard does not have the ability to revive people. He is just a little boy, and even though Jesus lives in the same town as him (and has a public access show), he does not know the secrets of resurrection. He begs you to give him another option!

You really might consider his request. He killed Captain Falcon, but Square Block and Casey killed a few of his friends. Sure, it wasn't good friends like Stan or Kyle, just random mooks, but it isn't like he murdered the Captain. It was a fight, and Captain Falcon tried to kill him. The passive Brown Note aura just went off on reaction.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#6mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:24:10 PM
Ask him to bring us to jesus
---
#7MrFuzz111Posted 8/16/2014 10:24:57 PM
CMPunkCMPunk posted...
The Bard does not have the ability to revive people. He is just a little boy, and even though Jesus lives in the same town as him (and has a public access show), he does not know the secrets of resurrection. He begs you to give him another option!

You really might consider his request. He killed Captain Falcon, but Square Block and Casey killed a few of his friends. Sure, it wasn't good friends like Stan or Kyle, just random mooks, but it isn't like he murdered the Captain. It was a fight, and Captain Falcon tried to kill him. The passive Brown Note aura just went off on reaction.

Hmm... I guess we can let him go (we ARE heroes), but we should tell him to try and turn his life around. Like I said, I DON'T want him on our team (I just can't stand South Park in general), but being a d*** is no crime punishable by death.
---
#8mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:26:53 PM
MrFuzz111 posted...
CMPunkCMPunk posted...

Hmm... I guess we can let him go (we ARE heroes), but we should tell him to try and turn his life around. Like I said, I DON'T want him on our team (I just can't stand South Park in general), but being a d*** is no crime punishable by death.

LETS WANDER AROUND SOUTH PARK AND RECRUIT PEOPLE... Great Thinking Fuzz!
---
#9MrFuzz111Posted 8/16/2014 10:28:14 PM(edited)
mckee23 posted...

Come to think of it, this may be a good idea, but do we REALLY want to spend more time on this floor? Also, if we do go through with this, maybe we could ask Jesus to come to the elevator and revive our fallen heroes? He doesn't have to come with us.
Edit: Forgot to mention: don't revive Wonder Woman. We don't need a repeat of that fiasco.
---
#10mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:28:13 PM
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...

Come to think of it, this may be a good idea, but do we REALLY want to spend more time on this floor? Also, if we do go through with this, maybe we could ask Jesus to come to the elevator and revive our fallen heroes? He doesn't have to come with us.

I feel like this floor has floor has A LOT of potential
---