Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#11CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2014 10:29:15 PM
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...
Ask him to bring us to jesus

Come to think of it, this may be a good idea, but do we REALLY want to spend more time on this floor? Also, if we do go through with this, maybe we could ask Jesus to come to the elevator and revive our fallen heroes? He doesn't have to come with us.

Jesus lives in South Park, not the Voss's world. You will have to trust the Bard to take you to his home world if you want to meet him. There are quite a few bizarre individuals there that you might try to recruit.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#12mckee23Posted 8/16/2014 10:31:51 PM
CMPunkCMPunk posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...

Come to think of it, this may be a good idea, but do we REALLY want to spend more time on this floor? Also, if we do go through with this, maybe we could ask Jesus to come to the elevator and revive our fallen heroes? He doesn't have to come with us.

Jesus lives in South Park, not the Voss's world. You will have to trust the Bard to take you to his home world if you want to meet him. There are quite a few bizarre individuals there that you might try to recruit.

I trust the Vard.. Let's go to South Park
---
Pokemon White 2 FC 3182 7740 6942
DS Friend Code 3540-0046-0258
#13MrFuzz111Posted 8/16/2014 10:35:52 PM
mckee23 posted...
CMPunkCMPunk posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...

I trust the Vard.. Let's go to South Park

Wait... You actually TRUST this kid?!?
I guess we could go...
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#14megaman_97Posted 8/17/2014 6:33:55 AM
sure if we could go to south park we could recruit kenny who cannot die and would be a great person to join our team.
---
I can't think of a signature at all.
#15MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 2:24:33 PM
Bump. Where are you, TC?
---
#16KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 2:29:41 PM
Wait so I've been gone for awhile and you guys got Captain Falcon killed by a bard?
What the heck happened and how did you let this happen?

Also I have a few series nominations.

Castlevania, Shin Megami Tensei:Persona, And Kid Icarus.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#17CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 2:41:47 PM
Right here, my good man! Many apologies for the delay.

Fortunately, since the Bard and his remaining ally have surrendered, an elevator door has appeared out of thin air. Your team bids farewell to the wonderful Voss, knowing they may never see the wondrous race again. Captain Jack, satisfied with the job done here, takes one last flagon of ale with him for the road.

Your team, now containing the Bard, enters the elevator, your personal hidey hole. As you drag Captain Falcon's corpse in to place him in a preservation chamber, he is cleaned up and made more respectable by the room's relaxation aura. Ahh, home sweet home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o39etJFlW7k

Jeff has had no assignments, and so is a little bored. Same with Donny. Think up something good when you launch your team this time.

Jeff's Inventory: Counter PSI Unit, Slime Generator, Neutralizer, Defense Shower, Heavy Bazooka, Gaia Beam, Hungry HP Sucker, Multi Bottle Rocket (one), Tricorder, Bad Key Machine, Universal Toolkit, 4 Bottles (Empty), Devo Gun

Khan's Inventory: Pokeballs (including the one containing Dusk, the orange flame Chandelure), Lefou's Brew (2 big gulps, never melts), Magic Kingdom Map signed by Adrian Neville

Batman Beyond's Suit Features: Physical Enhancement, fully loaded utility belt, flight mode, commlink to old man Bruce Wayne

The Pink Guy's Inventory: Cute pink toy versions of a dagger, pistol, wings, book, and helmet

Stitch's Inventory: Lazer Beams!!!!! Picture of Lilo, his best friend

Captain Jack Sparrow's Inventory: Cutlass, piece of Aztec Gold, jar of dirt, compass

Dig Dug's Inventory: Digger, Air Pump, Environment Suit

Dog's Inventory: Bear Trap Fist, supplicant attitude

Santiago's Inventory: Let's just say he is packing heat.

Pac Man's Inventory: Still not one darn thing

Casey Jones's Inventory: All sports gear he could ever need.

Donatello's Inventory: Bo Staff, Toolbelt, Turtle Communicator

Jimmy T's Inventory: Cold Lon Lon Milk, Cell Phone full of Dance Music with Speaker, Secret Stuff, Rave Drugs

Steve's Inventory: Unbreaking diamond pickaxe, shovel, axe, hoe.

Funky Kong's Inventory: Fruit Guns of all classes, Hoverboard

Shaq's Inventory: Basketball, Shaq Attack Snacks, doesn't need anything else because he is 12 foot 3

Jimmy the Bard's Inventory: Lute, Crossbow, Flute, Bad Jokes

Floors Cleared: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, -6-, 7, 8, 10, 24, 25, 30, 33, 35, 39, 40, 41 and 42

According to the Bard, he knows that his home town will be floor 36. He doesn't want to reveal how he knows, just that he is sure of it. However, floor 6's Crown Button has lit up, and you can send an away team to meet up with your heroes there. Up to you.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#18pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 2:46:23 PM
Go to floor 38.
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#19KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 2:46:55 PM
The fact that we have to send an away team means that some bad stuff is gonna happen down there at floor 6.
Also it's obvious we won't get a revive on floor 36 it will probably be incredibly dangerous.
Let's go to floor 37.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#20MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 3:09:02 PM
Keirndmo posted...
The fact that we have to send an away team means that some bad stuff is gonna happen down there at floor 6.
Also it's obvious we won't get a revive on floor 36 it will probably be incredibly dangerous.
Let's go to floor 37.

Danger is worth the characters at floor six, particularly since the bard can't be hurt at close range, and if he does die, well, we got all the information we need from him. Let's go to floor six, and bring the bard. We've spent long enough without them.
---