This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#101CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 4:37:02 PM
Blackbird is okay with bringing his Shadow along. It's not evil, just kind of a patsy. He will be a grand, excellent hero that will prove his loyalty many times over! Consider him much like the original BB, but far more compliant. He can even do Overdrives, in his own style. This really is quite a good deal, and Shadow Blackbird is glad you have not been blinded by prejudice.

The rightful born King of Albion requests that you please save his kingdom. He will do anything for you, because your heroes were able to teach him some important stuff about reality. He will even become a party member and fight along your side as long as you don't just abandon him here. King Ike's mercy has been extended so far, but if you "steal" members of this proposed interdimensional army, he may take it out on this man.

Ike still refuses to come out of his room. He won't answer any knocks, for some reason. Oh, and regarding the chandelier in the lobby, it seems to just be a standard one. Examination shows that no amount of pulling, prodding, lighting, unlighting, and other manipulation activates any kind of trap.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#102MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 5:11:50 PM
Hmm... Think we can force shadow Ike into submission with our party of six? I don't feel too confident about this, particularly since Ike refuses to help.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#103Pikachutwo2Posted 8/18/2014 5:14:24 PM
No Ike, we need you! D:
A hero should not lock themselves away!
What does the original Ike want? Do we have to kill King Ike to get him out of there? ):
#104MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 5:24:37 PM
Pikachutwo2 posted...
No Ike, we need you! D:
What does the original Ike want? Do we have to kill King Ike to get him out of there? ):

If so, we're never gonna be able to get him out... Remember, this guy has soloed armies...
---
#105KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 5:24:57 PM
Pikachutwo2 posted...
No Ike, we need you! D:

Something is wrong!
We need to break the door down but I'm not too confident about fighting a shadow with no Persona user.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#106MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 5:29:35 PM
Keirndmo posted...
Pikachutwo2 posted...
No Ike, we need you! D:

Something is wrong!
We need to break the door down but I'm not too confident about fighting a shadow with no Persona user.

Steve could probably mine the door.
---
#107CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 5:44:39 PM
Steve chops open the door, taking it with him. Resourceful guy, really. You look into the room, and see Ike sitting alone in his four cornered room staring at candles. He supposes you've come to room to try to convince him to accept his more obsessive, strategy oriented side. Or perhaps to ask him to take up arms against his own self. Yeah, that won't have negative consequences on his mind. He asks that you please leave him here, and let the plan he worked out go as he meant it to. And no, he won't tell you what it is. Just that if he cannot kill himself, it is the only option.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#108MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 5:47:15 PM(edited)
CMPunkCMPunk posted...
Steve chops open the door, taking it with him. Resourceful guy, really. You look into the room, and see Ike sitting alone in his four cornered room staring at candles. He supposes you've come to room to try to convince him to accept his more obsessive, strategy oriented side. Or perhaps to ask him to take up arms against his own self. Yeah, that won't have negative consequences on his mind. He asks that you please leave him here, and let the plan he worked out go as he meant it to. And no, he won't tell you what it is. Just that if he cannot kill himself, it is the only option.

Uhh... Ok? Anyone got an idea on what to do in the meantime?
---
#109pielover19Posted 8/18/2014 5:53:28 PM
Look for green mushrooms and Fred.
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#110MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 6:04:59 PM
pielover19 posted...
Look for green mushrooms and Fred.

Sure. We could use some one ups on the turtles, or better yet, the Cap, and it should be a good way to pass the time while Ike does... Whatever he's planning.
---