Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#111KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 7:07:34 PM
I'm not fully convinced that creature is your true shadow.
He wants to be accepted by you which is completely the opposite of normal shadow behavior.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#112MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 7:12:41 PM
I just realized something... If we go to a Kingdom Hearts floor and send shadow Sora but not regular Sora, people are gonna flip when they see his yellow eyes!
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#113texanfan27Posted 8/18/2014 7:22:55 PM
Can Steve craft any armor a sword yet?
---
why did you waste your time looking down here? you just wasted more of your short life by doing so.
COD MWR FC: 529736297724
#114MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 7:27:02 PM
texanfan27 posted...
Can Steve craft any armor a sword yet?

I don't think we have any wood to make a crafting table... But if we go outside, it shouldn't be too hard to find a tree, but we should warn Steve that trees obey gravity, unlike in Minecraft. I would hate to see him get crushed...
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#115CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:00:26 PM
Ike says that if you want to go along with his plan, you must leave right away. You are offered the Fire Emblem, to be taken to the elevator exit. Fred has it rigged up to open, and he will meet you there if you flash the Fire Emblem. You absolutely must not attempt to fight his Shadow, as the blood cost would be far too high. This plan will work with a 100% success rate, he guarantees.

Now, quickly. You must take the old King, Sora and his Shadow, and leave. This stalemate must not continue, and the false King of Blue Flames must not be allowed to treat all the words as a conquest. There may be no ideal, perfect solution here, sadly.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#116Pikachutwo2Posted 8/18/2014 8:07:45 PM(edited)
pielover19 posted...
Look for green mushrooms and Fred.

I want to for a yellow octahedron, wait do those work on humans. Maybe we should look for a red feather, also.

Oh, let's get out of here then, but I guess we get no Ike though. ;-; But, at least Ike sounds like he wants to be a hero.
#117texanfan27Posted 8/18/2014 8:05:32 PM
Follow Ike's plan, but be ready in case shadow Ike sends someone to stop us from getting to the elevator
---
why did you waste your time looking down here? you just wasted more of your short life by doing so.
COD MWR FC: 529736297724
#118KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 8:08:32 PM
You know now that we have Shadow Sora we might be able to enter the TV world and find our real shadows.
Then we can get our Persona's and fight the false Ike shadow.
I don't want to leave this world to a tyrant like this.
---
#119CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 8:13:47 PM(edited)
Keirndmo posted...
You know now that we have Shadow Sora we might be able to enter the TV world and find our real shadows.

Albion has no TVs, but they exist elsewhere. Ike, however, assures you that if you go along with his plan, this kingdom will be safe.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#120KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 8:14:03 PM
CMPunkCMPunk posted...
Keirndmo posted...

Albion has no TVs, but they exist elsewhere.

We've got Magitech and Steve.
We can build it.
Better.
Stronger.
Faster.
---