This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#21megaman_97Posted 8/17/2014 2:26:38 PM
I say we go to floor six to get our army killers back plus the incredibly sexy professor.
---
I can't think of a signature at all.
#22pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 2:27:45 PM
Yeah, floor 6 would be the best choice.
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#23BluesEclipsePosted 8/17/2014 2:41:49 PM
Floor 6, definitely.
#24CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 3:54:57 PM
Your elevator rises to floor 6, lifting you higha and higha! Like PK Fiya! Everyone rocks on this team, but you must have missed your great heroes on floor 6! I mean, Blackbird? Ike? Professor Lantern? Pretty worth grabbing. Well, that's an understatement. It has been less than a full thread, but you've been asking about them the whole time.

The elevator arrives, and Professor Sycamore is just standing there waiting for you. He thanks you for coming back, and asks you to just take him and leave, immediately. It is another rainy day in Albion, but the Professor looks no worse for the wear. If you don't want to just leave with him, pick an away team.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#25pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 3:57:17 PM
CATBUGS AWAY TEAM WILL FAILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait, wrong show. why don't we ask professor lantern about the sora fan girls. They are the best character besides him that we left behind.
---
#26KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 3:59:58 PM
We're not leaving Ike and Sora behind.
Those 2 our some of our strongest characters.
Batman, Steve, Shaq, and Professor Sycamore.

Also can anybody think of something for Jeff and Donny to do?
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#27MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 4:01:35 PM(edited)
Wait, where are Sora and Ike? Where are the fangirls? For that matter, how did he know we would be here? I think we should ask him these questions... Something seems suspicious, and I'm not about to let a repeat of the Wonder Woman fiasco happen.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#28KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 4:01:53 PM
Hang on a minute...
Are Professor Sycamore's eyes a piercing yellow and does his voice sound distorted?
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#29pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 4:03:25 PM
THE FANGIRLS PROBALLY HAD SOME SORT OF ANIME SO BAD THAT IT WOULD KILL ANY NERD!!!! WE MUST SAVE THEM!!!
Also, they should work on the heavy bazooka so it could shoot bottle rockets. They will be even more powerful!!!
---
#30MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 4:05:01 PM
Keirndmo posted...
Hang on a minute...
Are Professor Sycamore's eyes a piercing yellow and does his voice sound distorted?

Uh oh... From what little I know about Persona, this could be very bad, although unless his Pokemon also got Personas (assuming a Persona only has the powers of the original character), we should be able to take him.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?