Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#31pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 5:05:42 PM
Lets also taste sycamores hair and see if its lemony. You should never trust a man with lemon flavored hair.
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#32Pikachutwo2Posted 8/17/2014 5:10:25 PM
I think we should take Khan.
Batman Beyond and Steve sound good too.
#33pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 5:11:39 PM
Also, we can trust him is he smells like peanuts or green mushrooms.
---
#34CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:47:18 PM
Professor Sycamore does not have yellow eyes, and his voice is normal. About that, though... Your other heroes have... changed. Ike and Sora aren't the same as you've left them; like their humanity was stripped of them. Like everything that was genuine and heroic and decent about them was just torn out and replaced with madness. He refuses to be a part of the away team, and thinks you should just leave. He hasn't even seen Fred lately... Not that he is a coward, but he wants no part of this world. It's so much worse than you left it.

Khan, however, is raring to go! He enjoyed the last floor he was on, and wants to help clear another! As he prepares to leave, Casey Jones offers him a special gift: the legendary Gutsy Bat. If worse comes to worst in this awful world, and his teammates fail him, and Dusk fails him, and you guys fail him, Casey has a very clear instruction. Khan is to swing away, as hard and as fast as he possibly can.

The boy will be accompanied by Batman Beyond, Shaq, and the blocky Steve. Such brave heroes I have never seen. Jeff and Don will work on the Heavy Bazooka, but remind you that they still need a payload to make more bottle rockets.

Like I said, it is a rainy day. Just like when you first came to the land of Albion. The elevator door shuts, and there is no going back.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#35pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 5:49:32 PM
Were are the sora fangirls?
---
#36CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 5:50:41 PM
pielover19 posted...
Were are the Blackbird fangirls?

With Blackbird.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#37pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 5:51:02 PM
Also, its nice to know that we have 2 other crazy people. They aren't evil, just mad, like me!!!
---
#38KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 5:53:03 PM
So the king was led so far off that he drove Ike and Sora to insanity?
I knew we should have killed him.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#39megaman_97Posted 8/17/2014 5:55:53 PM(edited)
okay I guess its time to find out why they turned crazy and try and see if we can get them back to thier old selves. Also we need to find fred because we might as well not leave him in this place.
---
I can't think of a signature at all.
#40MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 5:59:49 PM
megaman_97 posted...
okay I guess its time to find out why they turned crazy and try and see if we can get them back to thier old selves. Also we need to find fred because we might as well not leave him in this place.

Let do this!!!
Btw, no, I'm not a third crazy person, I'm just enthusiastic.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?