This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#41DragonmanXDPosted 8/17/2014 5:00:28 PM
Maybe Jeff and Donny could rig the Neutralizer to help stop insanity?
Give the away yeam a communicator, and relay to them what happend.

Also, where is the name Albion from? Just curious.
---
Come join in my community nuzlocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69708100
#42pielover19Posted 8/17/2014 5:26:28 PM
Why is being insane bad? We should just take them with their new crazy powers!!!
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#43MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 6:18:57 PM
pielover19 posted...
Why is being insane bad? We should just take them with their new crazy powers!!!

Well, they might be the evil type of insane who wants to kill everyone for gits and shiggles...
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#44KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 6:29:27 PM
pielover19 posted...

Because Ike and Sora are suppose to be role models for heroes!
We can't have them being insane!
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#45Pikachutwo2Posted 8/17/2014 6:57:29 PM
We may have to go down with the king, if Ike and Blackbird are really off kilter.
Also, have Steve start look for materials to build stuff.
#46CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:06:49 PM(edited)
Your team heads bravely through the rain, entering the castle (Steve takes some of the castle's stone with him before following the rest of the team). There aren't any nobles or crowds around at the moment, but things don't seem to have changed too much. As before, the interior is designed with blood red carpets, and oily black walls. Expensive furniture is present in the lobby, making it quite plush for a simple entryway. Oh, a new chandelier has been installed, that's pretty swag. The point is, it is a lovely castle, but the atmosphere, as before is somewhat grim. You don't see the king anywhere, but Blackbird and his fan club are hanging out in the lobby!

Your young ally looks strong and healthy. He was getting a little bored here, since the King was already able to handle the evildoers of the realm on his own. The good looking blond hero native to this realm is also quite skilled at combat, and was a fun guy for Blackbird to spar with! Jumping out of his seat, the young masked man rejoins you happily, and seems to be more or less the same. His eyes are yellow, and he speaks with a bit of a reverb effect, but he is acting pretty much the same as ever! Sycamore is just a little oversensitive and prone to exaggeration, most likely. He isn't a violent psychopath, duh.

BB clues you into the fact that King Ike is currently in the Throne Room, so you should go there if you're looking for him. Albion's original Hero, he says, is confined to his room for transgressions against the valiant and mighty King of Blue Flames. Blackbird doesnt feel like hanging out with that guy, though. As for Fred's location, his guess is as good as yours. He hasn't seen him lately, now that you mention.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#47DragonmanXDPosted 8/17/2014 7:13:44 PM(edited)
A Blackbird and Ike Persona....

*Facedesk*
Crap.

So, how do we deal with them? I don't know the most about the Persona series.

Sorry for asking again, btw, but Wheres the name Albion from? The game the old king was from, or somewhere else? Just wondering 'cuase I actually live nrar a town called Albion
---
Come join in my community nuzlocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69708100
#48MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 7:26:19 PM
DragonmanXD posted...

*Facedesk*
Crap.

Sorry for asking again, btw, but Wheres the name Albion from? The game the old king was from, or somewhere else? Just wondering 'cuase I actually live nrar a town called Albion

I think Albion is from Fable.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#49KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 7:48:49 PM
Oh wow Ike became a King while we were gone?
Also Shadow Sora.
This is really bad.
I hope CMPunk makes an exception or else somebody is gonna have to die so we can get a Persona user to fight the shadow.
Unless our characters face themselves and get their own Persona's.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#50CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 7:49:50 PM
MrFuzz111 posted...
DragonmanXD posted...

*Facedesk*
Crap.

I think Albion is from Fable.

Yes. This is Albion from the Fable 3 era. The kingdom still has some magic, but is also becoming industrialized, for better and for worse. The local hero is the son of the hero from Fable 2, meaning it is the hero of Fable 3.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!