This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#71CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 9:50:20 PM(edited)
mckee23 posted...
Ask if we may go speak with them.. and also ask what would happen to them(the shadow people) if the heros agreed to rule together

</3 thanks for replying tc

Sorry, I was typing in here lol. I actually answered before I read this btw.

King Ike explains what will happen if they join with themselves: they will become greater than they are separately, able to face reality as all of themselves. Then, you will relinquish control of your entire away team and elevator group to King Ike, who will use them as the base of his army. With them, he will be able to get all of the worlds under his control, and make them safe and prosperous.
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#72MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 9:55:55 PM
Umm... Does the real person usually take the traits of the Persona? If so, this sounds like a REALLY bad idea...
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#73mckee23Posted 8/17/2014 9:56:38 PM
Lets go talk to Ike and Sora.... Then ask to say good bye one last time to the elevator gang one last time...then hop in the elevator and press floor 36 as much as possible
---
Pokemon White 2 FC 3182 7740 6942
DS Friend Code 3540-0046-0258
#74mckee23Posted 8/17/2014 9:57:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#75MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 10:00:53 PM
mckee23 posted...
Lets go talk to Ike and Sora.... Then ask to say good bye one last time to the elevator gang one last time...then hop in the elevator and press floor 36 as much as possible

I wouldn't have put that in spoilers... He may ignore it.
---
#76mckee23Posted 8/17/2014 10:08:01 PM
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...

TC would never ignore us! It is also meant to be kept secret from the shadows.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC 3182 7740 6942
DS Friend Code 3540-0046-0258
#77MrFuzz111Posted 8/17/2014 10:12:30 PM
mckee23 posted...
MrFuzz111 posted...
mckee23 posted...

TC would never ignore us! It is also meant to be kept secret from the shadows.

Fair enough... Lets do this. The h*** with Albion, at least we tried... That being said, considering how hard it was to handle seven kids with weapons, is going to a floor full of them that good of an idea? If we do, don't send our best characters. There's too much at risk.
---
#78KeirndmoPosted 8/17/2014 10:28:29 PM(edited)
I'm not leaving Ike.
These shadows are different.
If you accept your shadow you're suppose to get your Persona.
I don't think these are Ike and Sora's true shadows!
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#79CMPunkCMPunk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2014 10:40:33 PM
Keirndmo posted...
I'm not leaving Ike.
These shadows are different.
If you accept your shadow you're suppose to get your Persona.
I don't think these are Ike and Sora's true shadows!

That's what Ike meant. When they become one, the "true" Ike will gain that glorious power, making him the most powerful ruler in history. Doesn't that sound great, Keirn?
---
GameFAQs Women's Wrestling Fan Crew Founder!
Support the talented women that have struggled against stereotypes and kicked ass!
#80DragonmanXDPosted 8/18/2014 2:41:47 AM
Could someone explain just how Personas work? From what I've gathered, they are the side of you you don't want to accept. The only way to truly rid yourself of them is to come to terms with just who you are. Seems like we need to Pay our Ike and Sora a visit... Also, it wouldn't hurt to visit the old king of Albion to see what he has to say.

Seems like with Ike and Sots, we might be in for another rallying, a la the gigas boss fight.
Ike seemed keen on getting rid of his other self.... let him know what he needs to do to do that!

Freddy is around somewhere, I'm sure. Let's try to get a closer look at the new Chandelier when we pass it. I'm guessing it's another Freddy Jones trap. We need to make surewe don't get caught in it ourselves, like what always happens in Scobby Doo.

If we get the chance after finding Freddy, we could use his keys to attract a wild Klefki for Khan to catch
---
Come join in my community nuzlocke!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/69708100