This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gates of Bowser's Castle 4 - Death and Victory Await!

#81megaman_97Posted 8/18/2014 3:44:51 AM(edited)
No we can't leave ike or sora here they are good people. If we can get sora and ike to except thier true self without denieing it then the shadow wont transform and we wont have to face it. plus if sora and ike accept thier true self we will have even more powerful people and we could have the army in this place on our side. So I say to shadow ike that we want to find ike so we can get him to accept his true self so he can be rejoined. shadow ike does not seem violent.
---
I can't think of a signature at all.
#82KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 6:30:01 AM
Alright so now it's set in stone.
These aren't Ike and Sora's true shadows.
These Shadows want to be accepted by them.
Shadows want you to deny them so they can become their own person and then kill the original.
I have a feeling these are the special shadows from Persona 4 Arena Ultimax which I know nothing about sadly.
---
You, sir, You win the poll. - Blitzus
Me and Radori saved Lucina in Save a Smasher.
#83texanfan27Posted 8/18/2014 8:23:55 AM
I dont trust shadow Ike, if true Ike wants to commit suicide, then his shadow has done things he wouldn't do. I say we go see the tea Ike and sora, but keep our guard up.
---
why did you waste your time looking down here? you just wasted more of your short life by doing so.
COD MWR FC: 529736297724
#84MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 9:44:30 AM
Shadow Ike has me a bit nervous, but does anyone else think that we should NOT reunite Sora with his shadow (providing he's okay with that), and take both Soras with us? His shadow doesn't seem too bad, and having two of him could be useful.
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#85KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 9:50:52 AM
MrFuzz111 posted...
Shadow Ike has me a bit nervous, but does anyone else think that we should NOT reunite Sora with his shadow (providing he's okay with that), and take both Soras with us? His shadow doesn't seem too bad, and having two of him could be useful.

As I've said these things probably aren't the real shadows.
The real shadows are probably in the TV world.
---
#86Hulk_Remixed45Posted 8/18/2014 10:25:12 AM
So is the consensus to go and visit the real versions of them and see if we can get them to accept themselves for who they really are? From my experiences with Persona the shadows usually lie and then try to kill their orginal self. So i assume when we try to get the original to accept themselves their going to try and kill them. The ideals of the shadow Ike is not something the regular Ike would want!!!
---
HoMoGaMer!!!
MAgnus, you're personality is so.....magnetic! :D
#87KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 10:29:38 AM
Hulk_Remixed45 posted...
So is the consensus to go and visit the real versions of them and see if we can get them to accept themselves for who they really are? From my experiences with Persona the shadows usually lie and then try to kill their orginal self. So i assume when we try to get the original to accept themselves their going to try and kill them. The ideals of the shadow Ike is not something the regular Ike would want!!!

Are you completely ignoring me?
Shadows are the part of you that you don't want to accept exists.
They want you to deny them so they can be their own person and then they kill the original person.
These shadows are saying they want to be accepted.
Don't you think that's a little suspicious?
---
#88megaman_97Posted 8/18/2014 10:31:51 AM
yes it seems suspicious but we still need to see the original ike and sora and see if we can at least see if they are alright.
---
I can't think of a signature at all.
#89MrFuzz111Posted 8/18/2014 10:33:04 AM
Keirndmo posted...
Hulk_Remixed45 posted...

They want you to deny them so they can be their own person and then they kill the original person.

Hmm... We could take Ike and Sora while leaving the Personas here. Anyone agree with this?
---
I am a Nintendo fanboy. You got a problem with that?
#90KeirndmoPosted 8/18/2014 10:36:19 AM
MrFuzz111 posted...
Keirndmo posted...
Hulk_Remixed45 posted...

Hmm... We could take Ike and Sora while leaving the Personas here. Anyone agree with this?

I think we just need to find a TV so we can enter the TV world and get our real Persona's.
---