I hope we get a Namco Bandai Smash Bros. game next gen.

#21tiptup6666Posted 8/18/2014 1:25:48 AM
No Solaire

0/10

Also where are Reiji and Xiaomu?
---
Steam:Scrubtrash
PSN:YouHaveRROD
#22NazdroviePosted 8/18/2014 1:29:36 AM
Leon Magnus AT is inevitable. Heck, Tales could have a bunch of nice ATs, really. Kratos, Jade, Rita, Barbatos (of course he'd be an item), and so on.
---
PSN: Light_Frog - Tales of ~:+:ZESTY SPARKLE FROGS:+:~
Utu miti nundiya wadin'etiunun :( Boti anya, tiausu baidikusu >_>;;
#23McLaheyPosted 8/18/2014 1:54:31 AM(edited)
Smurf86 posted...
McLahey posted...

Tales of Eternia representation or bust.

Reid is my favorite protagonist in the Tales series and I know for certain they'd never have Eternia representation in the form of a playable; even an AT would be stretching it. They'd sooner do Abyss even though we know they'd definitely have Symphonia, Vesperia, and XIllia 2 in there.

The character designs never really stuck with me, but aside from that I loved them. The whole game was just so simple and charming, I don't know. Still in my top 10 RPG's to date. It'd be cool to see Meredy but Reid would be just as awesome if they made use of some of his more advanced techniques. But yeah, everyone's forgotten about that game (or never knew about it in the first place more like) so it probably wouldn't happen. Even the MMO and the anime were total busts. Stage/AT (I'm inclined to say characters but Greater Craymels would probably work better)/item/etc. representation could very well happen in this type of game though.
---
Scott McCall is my lord and savior