Mewtwo confirmed? New Pokemon special shocking announcement on August 26

#31xyzlactic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2014 3:56:17 AM
RekoisCool posted...
Frostheat_22 posted...
Misleading title. If anyone seriously expects a pokemon rep from this announcement, I recommend you to go check for possible brain damage.

Maybe you are the one who needs to get checked for brain damage??? Don't jam your big, mushroom head into a place it doesn't fit.

---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xyzlactic
#32graymamPosted 8/18/2014 3:57:18 AM
Like I said during before the Hyrule Warriors Direct

NOTHING SMASH RELATED WILL BE SHOWN OFF.
---
ROBIN, PALUTENA, AND PAC-MAN CONFIRMED! 3/10 SO FAR!
#33pielover19Posted 8/18/2014 4:16:20 AM
We will probably get more info on that Pikachu detective game.
---
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.
#34fuzi11Posted 8/18/2014 4:25:43 AM
Smash Fans are sometimes really irrational.

Not everything Nintendo does has to do with Smash.
#35faruwayPosted 8/18/2014 4:28:43 AM
I think it's Pokken Fighters (that brief tease "gameplay Pokemon Stadium like scene" showing Blaziken vs Lucario in full Wii U like graphics in last year's Japan Expo)
---
Gonna main Greninja, Lucina and Robin! Lopunny is now Olivia Newton John!
3DS FC: 0748-1875-8575
#36MrMegaPhoenixPosted 8/18/2014 4:28:59 AM
this topic is yet another example of why people make fun of smash bros fans.

cmon lol, some of you people are just as dumb as "everything the government does? i can spin it to be evil mind control propaganda!!!". Its embarrassing.
---
http://backloggery.com/MrMegaPhoenix
#37MeepleLardiclePosted 8/18/2014 5:47:49 AM(edited)
It's probably going to be footage and actual information on that Pikachu Detective Game. The fact that they said "Shocking" suggests it'll be related to Pikachu,else why would they use that term? That doesn't feel coincidental in this case at all.

Won't be anything related to Smash, other than "Pikachu is in Smash and he's in this game, OMG A CONNECTION!" Don't get your hopes up.

No different than what happened with the HW Direct situation.

Nintendo announces an HW Direct, very clearly stating it's info specifically on HW, yet people STILL expected some Smash News, even though every game specific Direct (besides the obvious one) had no Smash news whatsoever. And guess what happened? Only HW Info was mentioned...just like they said...amazing, isn't it?
---
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!
#38EpicAndrewPosted 8/18/2014 5:51:03 AM
two halves make a whole
#39JunDagekiPosted 8/18/2014 5:57:25 AM
BigTheBrat posted...
I doubt it's Smash related. I feel like Sakurai would make this known himself if this was to do with Smash.

they are trying to keep the special guests a secret, why would Sakurai spoil it?
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#40JunDagekiPosted 8/18/2014 6:00:23 AM
Anyways, it's just a fighting game for pokemon, and CyberConnect2 is in it.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.