The roster will leak within the week.

#1LethalAffinityPosted 8/18/2014 4:35:56 PM
Just have a gut feeling.
---
http://i.imgur.com/tdtzIvW.gif
http://i.imgur.com/esZpDkI.jpg
#2Astral_CometPosted 8/18/2014 4:40:45 PM
That's a bold claim, and so early too. Then again, how soon before Brawl's Japanese release did we have picture proof of all the playable characters and/or that screenshot of everyone unlocked? I don't think it was this soon.
---
Official Togekiss of the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards.
#3ChibiDialgaPosted 8/18/2014 4:41:33 PM
Shall I track this topic?

Astral_Comet posted...
That's a bold claim, and so early too. Then again, how soon before Brawl's Japanese release did we have picture proof of all the playable characters and/or that screenshot of everyone unlocked? I don't think it was this soon.

harem <3
---
"You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat! Or you'll be dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!" And Lucas is my baby
FC: 4339 - 2660 - 2148 Ign: Calem
#4_Luiginator_Posted 8/18/2014 4:42:07 PM
No TC, you are the roster
#5Astral_CometPosted 8/18/2014 4:44:10 PM
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

But really, does anyone recall when the stuff got leaked? I'm pretty sure it was only like a few days ahead, not over three weeks.
---
Official Togekiss of the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards.
#6powerclaw1Posted 8/19/2014 3:57:04 PM
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

But really, does anyone recall when the stuff got leaked? I'm pretty sure it was only like a few days ahead, not over three weeks.

We already got a picture of inside the box
---
When life throws you a curveball, throw it back with maximum force.
#7Mudkip43Posted 8/19/2014 3:58:00 PM
I wish.
---
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
Forever wishing I could change my username..
#8iAmTheLaw45Posted 8/19/2014 3:58:07 PM
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

It was like a month before IIRC. Or at least the roster without a picture got leaked then.
---
Super Smash Brothers is an amazing series.
People who agree: 15 so far
#9FurryyifferPosted 8/19/2014 3:58:47 PM
For all we know it's already been leaked, or wont be leaked till people get a hold of it, at which point it isnt even a leak anymore
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X
#10ChibiDialgaPosted 8/19/2014 4:00:22 PM
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

harem 4 life
---
"You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat! Or you'll be dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!" And Lucas is my baby
FC: 4339 - 2660 - 2148 Ign: Calem