Which Smash character would win in an all-out race?

#21Captain_FlarePosted 8/23/2014 5:24:19 AM
Archest-Archer posted...
What if Link played the Song of Reverse Time, and then zoomed passed everything with Epona?

Nah. It slows time so it's about 3 times slower right?

So let's say that also slows down the other racers, (Which is an effect that I don't think it would actually have in Majora's Mask, but I'm not entirely sure, as it's been a long time since I played it) from what I can find, the world record average speed for a horse is about 70km/h, meaning he would be going around that speed, but seeing as it's Epona, let's push that up to 100km/h. Which seems fast considering the other racers will be moving at about 30% speed but...

The good Captain's Blue Falcon has a top speed (Without snaking) of just over 1000km/h. 30% of which would still be over 300km/h. And with snaking I'm pretty sure it can go even above 2000km/h sooo...

Sorry Link. ;_;

Everything I said could be completely wrong though.
---
"MY WAY OF PLAYING CHILDREN'S VIDEOGAMES IS BETTER THAN YOUR WAY OF PLAYING CHILDREN'S VIDEOGAMES, SUBHUMAN FILTH!" - McFordmanson
#22Archest-ArcherPosted 8/23/2014 5:27:51 AM
Captain_Flare posted...
Archest-Archer posted...
What if Link played the Song of Reverse Time, and then zoomed passed everything with Epona?

Nah. It slows time so it's about 3 times slower right?

So let's say that also slows down the other racers, (Which is an effect that I don't think it would actually have in Majora's Mask, but I'm not entirely sure, as it's been a long time since I played it) from what I can find, the world record average speed for a horse is about 70km/h, meaning he would be going around that speed, but seeing as it's Epona, let's push that up to 100km/h. Which seems fast considering the other racers will be moving at about 30% speed but...

The good Captain's Blue Falcon has a top speed (Without snaking) of just over 1000km/h. 30% of which would still be over 300km/h. And with snaking I'm pretty sure it can go even above 2000km/h sooo...

Sorry Link. ;_;

Everything I said could be completely wrong though.

Yeah I guess you're right.

The Song of Reverse Time did actually affect the NPCs in Majora's Mask. Well, the ones that moved around at a certain time at least, such as the Postman and Kafei. So it definitely would affect the other racers.
---
Yes swans are good defenders. Don't question me.
it sucks and im be like rarghh anger. RARGHH ANGER- Arc166 sums up SSB fanbase
#23PChaosWMPosted 8/23/2014 5:31:20 AM
If it were limited to a foot race, then Sonic would win easily. Without such a rule I'm not sure who would win.
---
3DS FC: 0903-2745-1863 | X/Y IGN: Mammoser |
#24Nes_MettaurPosted 8/23/2014 5:52:29 AM
slumpcat posted...
Mr_Yooj posted...
Shulk because he could see what was going to happen

He could see himself come in last place
"I can't... go on..." -Shulk forgetting to bring a water bottle.

Sonic has Super/Hyper modes he can go into, but they only last so long... still, he'll be so far ahead that it won't matter by the time he runs out of rings.
---
"Say what you will about Nintendo sticking with the tried and true, but I have no problem with that as long as it stays this fun." -Dan Ryckert
#25KayJayRightPosted 8/23/2014 6:01:13 AM
Sonic
C falcon
Samus?
#26Powers46Posted 8/23/2014 6:04:00 AM
slumpcat posted...
Mr_Yooj posted...
Shulk because he could see what was going to happen

He could see himself come in last place

Shulk has at least some decent chance. He can increase his speed with the Monado.
---
"Special delivery!" 3DS FC: 5026-4618-8204
Tewsly said... Petition to shove TC in a locker
#27AuraWielderPosted 8/23/2014 6:07:31 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
BurnedPotatoes posted...
Sonic.

---
Official Greninja of the OR/AS boards.
Shulk, Ridley, Mewtwo, & Paper Mario supporter for SSB4. Jigglypuff, Lucas, & Snake defender for SSB4.
#28MikokiriPosted 8/23/2014 6:07:41 AM
Hyper Sonic Wrecks all. And even then, he can just use speed boost boxes to increase his speed even further.
---
Marth is the prettiest princess! - fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/181/7/8/Princess_Marth_OTL_by_Linkie_luva.jpg
Offical Toon Link of the smash board.
#29MonadobusterPosted 8/23/2014 6:07:55 PM
There's always Fox in the arwing and mario can use a warp pipe. Hmmmm.... Between them, I would obviously pick Kirby.
---
"Time to pull out the big one!"
#30lukeskywalker66Posted 8/23/2014 6:09:29 PM
Captain Falcon.

The Blue Falcon travels faster than anything in anyone else's arsenal.

Topic over.