This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone here believe the leak based solely off of the reaction to Brawl's roster?

#1gxmasterPosted 8/23/2014 10:10:18 AM
80/80

I do. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being fake, but being around during Brawl's roster leak and remembering what the response was like made me want to give this leak a chance.
---
3DS FC: 3497-0513-0315 | IGN: Mr. Q
#2DuskBringerPosted 8/23/2014 10:14:18 AM
Partly that. Partly because it's holding up under scrutiny pretty well.
---
http://kh-info-block.tumblr.com/
For all your Kingdom Hearts needs.
#3ChrombreroPosted 8/23/2014 10:16:10 AM
No. Just because people doubt it doesn't mean it's real.

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
Carl Sagan
---
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!
#4SeeDRobinPosted 8/23/2014 10:18:08 AM
"The Brawl leak was true so this completely different and separate leak for a different game must be true too" is a terrible argument by itself.

It's similar to the Gambler's Fallacy, where just because a coin has landed heads 50 times in a row doesn't mean the chances are any different than 50/50 on the next coin flip.
#5MM125Posted 8/23/2014 10:22:02 AM
DuskBringer posted...
Partly that. Partly because it's holding up under scrutiny pretty well.

---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#6chumpykalamoonaPosted 8/23/2014 10:22:45 AM
The only thing related to the Brawl leak that people should bring up is the bad argument of "Ice Climbers are cut, so it's fake."
That is not a legitimate argument as many people used the same logic for Brawl. "Mewtwo's cut, so it's fake." And they were proven wrong.

But other than that, every leak should be taken on its own, yes.
---
Are you okay!? BUSTAH WULF!