This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The leak is looking more legit by the day.

#1BIeck5Posted 8/23/2014 10:48:30 AM
I'm getting worried.
#2ZozmaSagePosted 8/23/2014 10:50:08 AM
I wouldn't say that. There hasn't been anything as significant the TL bit, no? That's been the most convincing bit of evidence we've had and that was days ago.
#3RotomGuy3Posted 8/23/2014 10:52:10 AM
ZozmaSage posted...
I wouldn't say that. There hasn't been anything as significant the TL bit, no? That's been the most convincing bit of evidence we've had and that was days ago.

I think he means no one can disprove it and if the internet's greatest researches can't disprove it, then it's probably real.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU & MK8
#4Bahamut_ShinPosted 8/23/2014 10:52:57 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
ZozmaSage posted...

I think he means no one can disprove it and if the internet's greatest researches can't disprove it, then it's probably real.

what about Palutena leak?
---
* I don't speak english!! *
Star Fox: Danse Danse https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8281067008/hE56769EA/
#5KingDeadpoolPosted 8/23/2014 10:53:40 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
ZozmaSage posted...

---
"BLAAAAARRRRGHGHGHGHG REVENGE AGAINST THE LIN KUEI"-Scorpion
3ds fc:3695 0533 3128
#6ZozmaSagePosted 8/23/2014 10:54:46 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
ZozmaSage posted...

If it is fake then its longevity would be pretty impressive.
#7Long_BottomPosted 8/23/2014 10:54:55 AM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
ZozmaSage posted...

This is five times the size of Palutena's leak and has five times as many potential holes to poke into it and none of concretely happened yet
---
FC: Abbie 4081 - 5567 - 3179 Friend Safari: Normal - Audino / Chansey / Teddiursa
#8TG_WolfPosted 8/23/2014 10:55:53 AM
No, no it isn't.

Just stop.
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence: :Official Muu of Everything
Official Saberwulf of the KI Board [Furry and Proud of it ^_^] TMAFI :3
#9RotomGuy3Posted 8/23/2014 10:56:12 AM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
ZozmaSage posted...

Exceptions exist.
---
My 3DS FC - Rotom: 3308-5985-4794
Pikmin Franchise = Best Franchise -~- Currently Stalking: SSBWU & MK8
#10sylawaatchPosted 8/23/2014 10:57:23 AM(edited)
TG_Wolf posted...
No, no it isn't.

Just stop.

You are only setting your self up for disappointment bae
---
I woke up like dih!
http://abload.de/img/1255ns2d.gif