Rate the roster if the leaked character select screen is the final roster

#31The_Undying_84Posted 8/27/2014 5:14:06 PM
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
Everyone will vote 3/10 and under because no King K. Ridleytwo

And there's 6 cuts and several clones, and Ganondorf is STILL the same...............
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#32JMBChaosPosted 8/27/2014 5:15:54 PM
AaroNine posted...
10/10
I'm just happy for a new smash.
Also I really wanted some FE:A reps and I got em. \o/

---
...MEEP.
#33JMBChaosPosted 8/27/2014 5:16:33 PM
Svedeesh_Cheff posted...
Everyone will vote 3/10 and under because no King K. Ridleytwo

10 and 1 have about the same votes. :/
---
...MEEP.
#34GiveIsaacPlsPosted 8/27/2014 5:18:26 PM
- Too many hard clones (going back to Melee in this regard?!)
- Disproportionate franchise representation (way too much KI/FE bias, too little Metroid/DK)
- Too many cuts (two of them removing entire universes).
- Ganondorf is STILL a clone
- Huge lack of heavily wanted big hitter newcomers (Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, Isaac). I would argue that Mega Man, PacMan, and Little Mac were the only ones with that big WOW factor upon reveal. Shulk could probably do the same to a lesser extent with his reveal vid.

Overall quite mediocre. 4/10
---
http://i.imgur.com/KYYjH5y.png?1 VS http://i.imgur.com/n8L097I.png?1
Disgusting.
#35just14Posted 8/27/2014 5:20:36 PM

Points for surprising me with Duck Hunt Dog, points for popular choice Bowser Jr., lost points for Dr. Mario before other brawl vets especially with this new alt thing going around, points for Jigglypuff returning, lose points for no Ice Climbers but with DLC it's ok, lose points for no Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, Wolf, or other popular villains.

In all, it's alright. I'd be sad none of my most wanted are in. Honestly, I'd shake my head in disappointment and wag my finger at them for considering Dr. Mario before other melee cuts or even Paper Mario. I do like the unexpected character that I don't know about though. I like those because then I tend to play their game and like it like Fire Emblem or Earthbound.
---
Ivysaur FTW
#36eclipse_exePosted 8/27/2014 5:26:34 PM
just14 posted...

Points for surprising me with Duck Hunt Dog, points for popular choice Bowser Jr., lost points for Dr. Mario before other brawl vets especially with this new alt thing going around, points for Jigglypuff returning, lose points for no Ice Climbers but with DLC it's ok, lose points for no Ridley, K. Rool, Mewtwo, Wolf, or other popular villains.

In all, it's alright. I'd be sad none of my most wanted are in. Honestly, I'd shake my head in disappointment and wag my finger at them for considering Dr. Mario before other melee cuts or even Paper Mario. I do like the unexpected character that I don't know about though. I like those because then I tend to play their game and like it like Fire Emblem or Earthbound.

you do realise that the DLC is fake right? it was a troll by that one leaker to try and mess with people he even said it himself.

and even then.. the topic at hand is about how you'd rate it if the 48 in the leaked CSS were all we get. No Mewtwo, No Ridley, No Dixie.. no DLC.. just those 48.

just thought i should point it out cause it sounds like you're rating the roster based on outdated and unconfirmed info that this topic is ignoring.
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
#37JetWarriorPosted 8/27/2014 5:38:23 PM
ursaguy posted...
My biggest problem is the amount of swordfighters, unique or not.

Marth
Ike
Lucinda
Link
Dark Link
Toon Link
Metaknight
Shulk

Take out the clones, add 1/3 for the Mii Fighter choice, and you have 5.333 sword users. To put that into perspective, there are also 5 Pokemon in the game. Sucks that they take up roster space, but that's less a swordfighter issue as it is a clone issue.

Also, I'm totally fine with the roster if that's it. All I wanted was Shulk. He got in. I'll miss Snake, sure, and it would've been cool to see K. Rool in, but as long as Shulk got in, I was happy.
#38DKU_ArichPosted 8/27/2014 5:44:34 PM
8/10

I do miss Ice Climbers and Wolf but their disappearance is easily forgivable, though.
---
3DS friend code = 2320-7567-3830
#39KirbyStar500Posted 8/27/2014 5:46:11 PM
No Dk Rep, no Ridley, No Mewtwo, 3 clones, duck hunt dog. I understand why 28 people voted 1
---
Are you smelling it now Mr. Lobster?
#40JetWarriorPosted 8/27/2014 5:46:51 PM
JetWarrior posted...

Marth
Ike
Lucinda
Link
Dark Link
Toon Link
Metaknight
Shulk

Dark Pit, my bad. Take Dark Link out of my list. Point still stands, though.