Do you think that the leaked roster is the final roster?

#21Chiron11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 12:54:35 AM
I was expecting a split more around 60/40... not 85/15.
---
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4785-5438-8484
My Safari has Fletchinder, Pidgey and Tranquill
#22Someguy_13Posted 8/26/2014 1:04:43 AM(edited)
Chiron11 posted...
Someguy_13 posted...
xKrAzYWaYs posted...
All star mode is only unlocked when all characters are unlocked but the leak had all star in lock so no

This.

Furthermore, Yoshi's placement on the roster doesn't make sense.
But if there were some more characters to unlock, his position might change to a more reasonable one.

Why would Yoshi's placement change though?

Because he's right in the middle of the Mario series right now, despite not representing Mario.
Right now, if you look at the icons, it's mushroom, mushroom, mushroom, mushroom, egg, mushroom, mushroom.

I think Yoshi will end up like Pikachu in Melee.
Pikachu starts in between Mario and Bowser on the top row for the starting roster, but by the time all the characters are unlocked, he's on the bottom row inbetween Pichu and Jiggs.

Yoshi will probably just end up being put at the end of the Mario reps, rather than right in the middle of them.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#23CharizardFirePosted 8/26/2014 1:05:13 AM
There is literally no evidence that the picture is the full roster, while there is evidence that there are more characters that we haven't seen yet.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#24Chiron11(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2014 2:07:20 AM
Bump...
---
Pokemon X Friend Code: 4785-5438-8484
My Safari has Fletchinder, Pidgey and Tranquill
#25MooMindedPosted 8/26/2014 2:08:11 AM
The truth is that I tbelieve it is

but the other truth is that I hope it's not
#26The_Undying_84Posted 8/26/2014 2:16:10 AM
No, I don't, the ESRB would be shown content with every character unlocked. Some would suggest they just need to see all the content that affects the rating but..........
1. The options presented for remaining characters could definitely potentially affect the rating. If that secondary leak is true, Ridley would be in, and Ridley is rather violent. Or if the cut characters weren't really cut, Snake could certainly potentially affect the rating.
2. It would take Nintendo no more effort to show them a fully unlocked CSS, so the logical thing would be just to do that so the ESRB could judge for themselves whether any additional characters affect the rating.

ZeUberWaffle posted...
Leakers said there are more characters left, this and the fact that All-Star mode was still locked make me think there really are more

That picture was arranged in a time line, and Game and Watch wasn't on it even though he should've been (it was showing the early 80's). Which indicates that picture was taken when Game and Watch (and potentially others) were not unlocked, meaning there doesn't have to be more than the leak for All Star to have been locked.
---
PSN: TheUndying84