This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, Namco is working on TWO NIntendo fighting games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So, Namco is working on TWO NIntendo fighting games
10 months ago#1
Huh. Pokken, which looks to be connected in some way with Tekken (Similar logo, basic mechanics, the pun) and Smash.

That's an interesting development. I wonder why specifically fighting games with NIntendo characters?
---
Guy With Sword used his Pokemon, Samurai Goroh, to kill Alfonzo so nothing gets done! All at the behest of the evil goddess Paluteena and her minion Kid Icarus.
10 months ago#2
When is the last time you heard anything about "pokken" from Namco or Nintendo? Do you have any source that states namco is even working on a second Nintendo game at the moment? Just curious cause so far all I've seen is wild speculation and folks building hype for a game that may not even exist.
---
Super speed is most commonly wanted for theft.
10 months ago#3
Jeroisourosin posted...
When is the last time you heard anything about "pokken" from Namco or Nintendo? Do you have any source that states namco is even working on a second Nintendo game at the moment? Just curious cause so far all I've seen is wild speculation and folks building hype for a game that may not even exist.

They announced like half an hour ago.
---
PSN: Frostheat_22
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
10 months ago#4
Jeroisourosin posted...

You're, like, five whole minutes behind.
---
Guy With Sword used his Pokemon, Samurai Goroh, to kill Alfonzo so nothing gets done! All at the behest of the evil goddess Paluteena and her minion Kid Icarus.
10 months ago#5
apparently katsuhiro harada is working with it directly... he'd have his plate full having just announced tekken 7 too.
---
bbybowserplsnaopls
10 months ago#6
Also I'm pretty sure this means Tekken x SF is finally outright dead.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
10 months ago#7
Zohar_Metatron posted...

They keep insisting it's still in dev.

But with how SF X Tekken was recieved, I think it may be given a low priority until people forget that it happened.
---
10 months ago#8
Zohar_Metatron posted...

The negativity surrounding SFxT Probably killed the game from Namco's side.
---
Not changing this sig until F-Zero comes out. Been waiting since E3 2007.
-Started on 18/6/2013
10 months ago#9
Lol perfect timing, good to see it finally announced, proceed with the pokč-hype!
---
Super speed is most commonly wanted for theft.
10 months ago#10
SalsaSavant posted...

They keep insisting it's still in dev.

The last thing we heard about Starcraft: Ghost, a bit before Wings was released, was that it's still coming along, and we've heard "still in dev" about Beyond Good and Evil 2 and Last Guardian within this last year.

Just sayin'.
---
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So, Namco is working on TWO NIntendo fighting games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived