This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think the leaked roster + Miis is the full roster?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you think the leaked roster + Miis is the full roster?
11 months ago#1
Ridley? - Results (135 votes)
Yes, we know the full roster.
17.78% (24 votes)
No, I think there is 1 character left.
2.22% (3 votes)
No, I think there are 2 characters left.
0.74% (1 votes)
No, I think there are 3 characters left.
15.56% (21 votes)
No, I think there are 4 characters left.
20% (27 votes)
No, I think there are 5 characters left.
34.07% (46 votes)
No, I think there are 6 characters left.
1.48% (2 votes)
No, I think there are 7 characters left.
0.74% (1 votes)
No, I think there are 8+ characters left.
0% (0 votes)
Other (what)
7.41% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just curious.
---
I only made a signature because it looks better when posting.
11 months ago#2
Because it's confirmed that all leakers were talking nonsense and that only the pictures/videos are to be trusted, I do think that this is the final roster.
11 months ago#3
Other: I don't know, and we don't have enough info to make an educated guess.
---
8/25/14 will now be known as #MonadoMonday.
"I've always found that the best way to fix a stupid society is by ranting on the internet." - MonadAlvis
11 months ago#4
4 or 5 more is the hope, depending on how Miis work on the CSS.
---
TC is trying way too hard. You have to be more subtle with your initial trolling effort, then let it escalate. Look at what saLUEtes does and copy him. - arleas
11 months ago#5
No. I don't think that is the real roster at all.
---
The enemy of knowledge is ignorance, not religion.
11 months ago#6
The majority believes that there are 5 characters left, there's going to be a lot of disappointment during release.
11 months ago#7
I'm assuming it's all of the characters for the time being. I feel like, since this was an internal leak, and the fact that over 680 trophies were shown (IIRC,) that it's plausible if not likely that they had all of the content unlocked through debugging-related methods. I think it's unlikely that they would not have had all of the characters unlocked.

The only thing making me not 100% certain is the lock on All-Star Mode, but we don't even know what that means entirely, if there are other unlock requirements, or if there was some debug-related quirk going on that didn't unlock it.

EDIT: And of course, I'm not counting any potential DLC. I almost think it would be a missed opportunity for them not to have DLC characters that can be purchased separately (or free!) on the 3DS when the Wii U version is released, that also come on-disc in the Wii U version. Where, if you buy the Wii U version, you can simply transfer the new characters from Wii U to 3DS.
---
No longer on fierce diets...
11 months ago#8
MajorasMask9 posted...
I'm assuming it's all of the characters for the time being. I feel like, since this was an internal leak, and the fact that over 680 trophies were shown (IIRC,) that it's plausible if not likely that they had all of the content unlocked through debugging-related methods. I think it's unlikely that they would not have had all of the characters unlocked.

The only thing making me not 100% certain is the lock on All-Star Mode, but we don't even know what that means entirely, if there are other unlock requirements, or if there was some debug-related quirk going on that didn't unlock it.

It is shown that there are over X number of trophies, that does not necessarily mean that X number of trophies were actually reviewed.

The leak came from the guy who was supposed to only forward videos/pictures to ESRB also shared them with his friends, those friends also shared it with friends and that's where the leak came from. What does this mean? It means that our leakers (the ones who put the material on the internet) know absolutely nothing in terms of knowledge and that they didn't get to play the game themselves.

The leakers have admitted to having lied about DLC after they got called out on not making any sense, the leaks were real (pictures/videos) but what they said wasn't, which tbh shouldn't be a surprise since being a leaker means you can't be trusted to begin with.

TL;DR: the roster is confirmed as is, but everything that has not been seen/shown were lies.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you think the leaked roster + Miis is the full roster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived