If the CSS roster is the final roster, what is your opinion of it?

#1marvel_man615Posted 8/28/2014 2:54:09 PM
If the CSS roster is the final roster, what is your opinion of it? - Results (326 votes)
I'm completely satisfied with it
20.55% (67 votes)
It's good but could've been better
56.75% (185 votes)
I'm disappointed with it
22.7% (74 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Also, explain why you voted for the choice you picked.
#2TresangorPosted 8/28/2014 2:54:44 PM

The cuts.
#3CharganiumPosted 8/28/2014 2:55:19 PM
If Lucas is cut, I'll be disappointed.

If he's in, 10/10 no complaints.
---
This signature is here so people will remember me.
LUCAS IS NOT CUT! I hope...
#4ShoegazerZXPosted 8/28/2014 2:55:58 PM
Good but a tad too many cuts and unnecessary roster padding. Lucina should have been the only clone newcomer.
---
The 3 Ninja Turtles movies from the 90's come together to form the greatest film trilogy in the history of cinema.
#5VyersPosted 8/28/2014 2:57:22 PM
Good, could have been better. I take no issue with what is present (and in fact I like probably all of the newcomers), but I do wish we got a couple more specific newcomers (Dixie Kong and Chorus Kids) and at least two veterans (one of which ideally would have been Ice Climber).

ShoegazerZX posted...
Good but a tad too many cuts and unnecessary roster padding. Lucina should have been the only clone newcomer.

I can never understand this sentiment. Why do Smash fans yearn for less value?
---
Couple o' YouTube channels. http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNegativeHippie http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#6NicoRobin007Posted 8/28/2014 2:57:39 PM
Initial reaction is disappointed, but after I think about Little Mac, Megaman, Villager, Pacman etc. that we all seem to forget about, I realize it's definitely good, but I'd like a few more surprises in the form of a DK newcomer and hopefully a Mewtwo return. Lucas/IC returning would be nice too...and Wolf for people who like him....and Falcondorf is severely disappointing...but if we got a nice mix of like Dixie/Lucas or something, I wouldn't complain at all. Voted middle option.
---
Hoping for Banjo-Kazooie in Super Smash Brothers- NicoRobin007 ?/?/1999
Other hopes: Acquiring Rare, Banjo Threeie, Dixie/Mewtwo/Toad in Smash.
#7_DogPosted 8/28/2014 2:58:02 PM
Tresangor posted...

The cuts.

---
Congratulations to Germany for winning the 2014 FIFA World Cup
#8peppermintsnowPosted 8/28/2014 2:58:25 PM
very disappointing, but perhaps most disappointing of all is the stage selection. so many returning stages, very sad. i hope that isn't it.
---
Hello. I am PalutenaBot 10.3. Reminder: Kid Icarus Bias is not real. And if it is real, it is wholly deserved.
#9LordRattergunPosted 8/28/2014 2:58:37 PM
I think it's the final roster, and it's pretty good.

Yeah, I definitely wanted Wolf/Snake back, and Ridley/Mewtwo as well, but I don't care about the other cut characters and the new additions make up for it.

I actually like Dr Mario returning, he was far more fun in Melee then Mario has been in any of the games.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#10ShoegazerZXPosted 8/28/2014 3:00:11 PM
Vyers posted...
Good, could have been better. I take no issue with what is present (and in fact I like probably all of the newcomers), but I do wish we got a couple more specific newcomers (Dixie Kong and Chorus Kids) and at least two veterans (one of which ideally would have been Ice Climber).

ShoegazerZX posted...

I can never understand this sentiment. Why do Smash fans yearn for less value?
Lucina was actually wanted by people in Japan so it makes sense to go the extra mile and make her a character. DP and Doc are unnecessary and they could have saved time just making them alts.
---
The 3 Ninja Turtles movies from the 90's come together to form the greatest film trilogy in the history of cinema.