This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My name is gamerTai and Smash Bros. is one of my favourite game series.

#1GamerTaiPosted 6/7/2011 1:44:13 PM
Smash Bros is probably one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played, at least as far as fighting games are concerned. If you asked me what my favourite FPS game series was, I would answer Timesplitters. But this isn't the Timesplitters board so we're not going to discuss that, unless you feel like posting off-topic, which I probably shouldn't encourage, not without being very subtle about it at least. But we're getting derailed, and by we I mean me, I am getting derailed by myself.

I love Smash Bros, best fighting game series I've ever played, which isn't a lot considering I have the patience of, not to mention the attention span of a rodent. Unless rodents are actually really patient and attentive, but that would ruin the point that I'm trying to make, assuming I have a point at least. But I digress, once again, we are getting derailed.

My name is gamerTai and I am looking forward to this game. So while we eagerly await the inevitable release of the greatest fighting game of all time, I hope we can become friends and enjoy ourselves here on this board. Brawl brothers.
---
Make a gamerTai attn topic today! Number of gamerTai attn topics: 348
Ultimate Supreme King of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
#2SmappellationPosted 6/7/2011 1:45:25 PM
My condolences.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/smapizard
#3Tsavong LahPosted 6/7/2011 1:45:38 PM
shut up
---
You can call me.... package2700
Pirates are cooler
#4GamerTai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 1:46:17 PM
Tsavong Lah posted...
shut up

Get outta here Package, can't you see I don't love you anymore? I got new friends.
---
#5Tsavong LahPosted 6/7/2011 1:46:49 PM

Get outta here Package, can't you see I don't love you anymore? I got new friends.

gamerTai, I challenge you to a mother ****ing duel
---
Pirates are cooler
#6X-02Posted 6/7/2011 1:49:02 PM

Smash Bros is probably one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played, at least as far as fighting games are concerned.

I love Smash Bros, best fighting game series I've ever played

My name is gamerTai and I am looking forward to this game. So while we eagerly await the inevitable release of the greatest fighting game of all time, I hope we can become friends and enjoy ourselves here on this board. Brawl brothers.

I fix'd that for you. ;)
---
~Exxy
\)icariously I live while the whole world dies! >:3
#7GamerTai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 2:33:57 PM
Tsavong Lah posted...
gamerTai, I challenge you to a mother ****ing duel

Woah hey, this is awkward, considering that I left long before you posted this and only just got back. Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you or anything, cause that would be rude and I like to think of myself as something of a gentleman. Although, not one that is above an exciting match of online fisticuffs of course.

X-02 posted...
I fix'd that for you. ;)

See, this is what I mean Package, these are good people, they fixed my train wreck of a topic when I didn't even ask. They just went ahead and did it without asking for any compensation. I mean sure they could possibly use this against me in the future as blackmail, a reminder of my embarrassing early days on this board, but until that day comes, these people are good people.
---
#8Tsavong LahPosted 6/7/2011 2:40:15 PM

[quoted text]

Woah hey, this is awkward, considering that I left long before you posted this and only just got back. Hope you didn't think I was ignoring you or anything, cause that would be rude and I like to think of myself as something of a gentleman. Although, not one that is above an exciting match of online fisticuffs of course.

[quoted text]

See, this is what I mean Package, these are good people, they fixed my train wreck of a topic when I didn't even ask. They just went ahead and did it without asking for any compensation. I mean sure they could possibly use this against me in the future as blackmail, a reminder of my embarrassing early days on this board, but until that day comes, these people are good people.

Its ok Tai, I understand that you are backing down to me.
---
Pirates are cooler
#9KainWindPosted 6/7/2011 2:44:21 PM
I love this guy.
---
Sig currently out of commission
#10GamerTai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2011 2:45:59 PM
Tsavong Lah posted...
Its ok Tai, I understand that you are backing down to me.

Package, you either slam with the best or jam with the rest. Name your game, I'll play it.
Come at me bro.
---