This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Smash Bros. series is pretty much the only thing tying me to Nintnedo now...

#1MonocleMoosePosted 6/17/2011 9:11:31 PM
Love it. Pretty much all I played on the Wii. It's a shame there's not more of this style of game. A Disgaea/Nippon Ichi game like Smash Bros. would be amazing.
---
Mr. QQQ
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Kesseki/moosesona.png
#2NotoriousLynx49Posted 6/17/2011 9:27:56 PM
There is a game that people call a "clone" but I personally don't think's that much a clone. DreamMix TV World Fighters. Ever heard of it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCKq3q_jeY

Has characters from a lot of Konami franchises like Simon Belmont, Power Pro-Kun (I may be the only person that knows the character by name) and Solid Snake. Plus other companies like Hudson Soft and Takara. Hudson Soft actually had a character from one of my favorite childhood games, Bloody Roar, and Takara had Optimus Prime as a character. Unfortunately, it's a Japanese exclusive. God, I would love to play a game where Solid Snake breaks Optimus Prime's neck.
#3EgaddPosted 6/17/2011 9:31:46 PM
I agree, its the only reason I would ever buy the Wii U
#4NotoriousLynx49Posted 6/17/2011 9:35:33 PM
I still think Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are some of the best games I've ever played.
#5PerascaminPosted 6/17/2011 9:37:44 PM
Skyward Sword is lookin pretty good.
---
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
The PS Vita is going to have AT&T 3G? Well guys/gals there goes the online.
#6KwonJigglypuffPosted 6/17/2011 9:40:19 PM
Exactly the same for me.
#7WindtraPosted 6/17/2011 10:07:14 PM
Mostly the same, Pokemon and newer Megaman games are also there for me
---
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!
#8harvestmoonmikePosted 6/17/2011 10:09:54 PM
I don't get it... but the characters in Brawl all come from Nintendo games. Good ones, at that.

Are you saying you don't play the games that these characters come from? Shame...
#9KaabisteruPosted 6/17/2011 11:45:25 PM
theharvestmoonmike posted...
I don't get it... but the characters in Brawl all come from Nintendo games. Good ones, at that.

Are you saying you don't play the games that these characters come from? Shame...

^ This!

What I've heard is that these people are called "Smashtards". Look for google.
#10_Sanaki_Posted 6/17/2011 11:48:16 PM
I like Nintendo's games more than any other consoles really. :P Only reason I get them are for the FF games.
---
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.