This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Smash Bros. series is pretty much the only thing tying me to Nintnedo now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. The Smash Bros. series is pretty much the only thing tying me to Nintnedo now...

User Info: MonocleMoose

MonocleMoose
5 years ago#1
Love it. Pretty much all I played on the Wii. It's a shame there's not more of this style of game. A Disgaea/Nippon Ichi game like Smash Bros. would be amazing.
Mr. QQQ
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/Kesseki/moosesona.png

User Info: NotoriousLynx49

NotoriousLynx49
5 years ago#2
There is a game that people call a "clone" but I personally don't think's that much a clone. DreamMix TV World Fighters. Ever heard of it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCKq3q_jeY

Has characters from a lot of Konami franchises like Simon Belmont, Power Pro-Kun (I may be the only person that knows the character by name) and Solid Snake. Plus other companies like Hudson Soft and Takara. Hudson Soft actually had a character from one of my favorite childhood games, Bloody Roar, and Takara had Optimus Prime as a character. Unfortunately, it's a Japanese exclusive. God, I would love to play a game where Solid Snake breaks Optimus Prime's neck.

User Info: Egadd

Egadd
5 years ago#3
I agree, its the only reason I would ever buy the Wii U

User Info: NotoriousLynx49

NotoriousLynx49
5 years ago#4
I still think Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 are some of the best games I've ever played.

User Info: Perascamin

Perascamin
5 years ago#5
Skyward Sword is lookin pretty good.
Thief of the Zelda woo board.
The PS Vita is going to have AT&T 3G? Well guys/gals there goes the online.

User Info: KwonJigglypuff

KwonJigglypuff
5 years ago#6
Exactly the same for me.

User Info: Windtra

Windtra
5 years ago#7
Mostly the same, Pokemon and newer Megaman games are also there for me
I hate, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, and Naruto, and I think newer Megaman and Sonic games are better than the old ones by far!

User Info: harvestmoonmike

harvestmoonmike
5 years ago#8
I don't get it... but the characters in Brawl all come from Nintendo games. Good ones, at that.

Are you saying you don't play the games that these characters come from? Shame...

User Info: Kaabisteru

Kaabisteru
5 years ago#9
theharvestmoonmike posted...
I don't get it... but the characters in Brawl all come from Nintendo games. Good ones, at that.

Are you saying you don't play the games that these characters come from? Shame...

^ This!

What I've heard is that these people are called "Smashtards". Look for google.

User Info: _Sanaki_

_Sanaki_
5 years ago#10
I like Nintendo's games more than any other consoles really. :P Only reason I get them are for the FF games.
Official Barthandelus and Cosmos of the Dissidia 012 Board.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. The Smash Bros. series is pretty much the only thing tying me to Nintnedo now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived