We need a new "Retro/WFT" character : Alice&Balloon Fighter

#1KwonJigglypuffPosted 6/17/2011 11:37:00 PM
What about that duo: Alice&Balloon Fighter (Balloon Fight) - Alice would be on the ground while Balloon Fighter would fly, his attacks being air based. If would drop items from BFight (flippers maybe). The ennemies can hit him, explode his balloon, but if he falls or dies, it won't make Alice lose (like Nana). Alice's recovery could be BF grabing her if she falls (so if he is dead, it will be hard for her to get back on the field) but she would have a good jump. I don't know which attacks she could have, but she could fight with a flipper (in Melee) or shoot bubbles.

Her final smash would be Balloon Fighter coming to the ground, and both would summon a giant bubble (in which 3 ennemies can be kept prisonner for 6 sec). You can hit them until the bubble explode - PLOP - which make them fly like Team Rocket..lol

So this duo is technically different from Ice Climbers : we have two different characters with two different roles, one on the ground, the other on the air, even if Alice is more important. You have to make Ballon Fighter fall/die if you want Alice to be out the stage.
#2WeruopPosted 6/17/2011 11:41:14 PM
there is no reason to team them up
---
FC: 1246-8397-8245
www.allisbrawl.com/profile/Weruop.ai
#3KwonJigglypuff(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 11:41:55 PM
Why ?
#4harvestmoonmikePosted 6/17/2011 11:43:50 PM
Balloon Fighter is the more recognizable/retro of the two. He's the only one they need. Although some of his moves could be inspired by Alice.

And I wouldn't say he's WTF either, he's more like Pit or the Ice Climbers, just a retro character.
#5pizza_power19Posted 6/17/2011 11:46:05 PM
laughing dogg from duckhunt or muddymole, or you know who would be really wtf!!! Karnov from the nes game of the same name
#6harvestmoonmikePosted 6/17/2011 11:48:21 PM
pizza_power19 posted...
laughing dogg from duckhunt or muddymole, or you know who would be really wtf!!! Karnov from the nes game of the same name

Karnov isn't Nintendo... unfortunately.

But I agree that the Duck Hunt Dog or Muddy Mole would be pretty WTF. Although, Muddy would be more "WhoTF?".
#7WeruopPosted 6/18/2011 12:01:10 AM
i cant explain why there is no reason for something

you, try to explain the reasoning to meee.
---
FC: 1246-8397-8245
www.allisbrawl.com/profile/Weruop.ai
#8nogaemsPosted 6/18/2011 12:01:59 AM
sukapon
---
PSN: NT-9000
I sold my soul to Sakurai so that Blaziken would be playable in SSB4. True story!