PlantApe's roster V2

#11Plusle12Posted 6/20/2011 9:34:10 AM
Third party
snake; sonic; megaman; bomberman; black mage Or slime
- Megaman's creator said how he would dislike the idea of Megaman being in Brawl. Sakurai showed interes tof Capcom, but really, third party is horrible. Let's hope it will be one character at the most

Mother
Ness, Lucas
- You can cut neither of them without being criticized. Doing the right sometimes hurts.

Pikmin series
Olimar
- I still regret buying Pikmin. Why was I tempted by the trophy for Melee so much?

Suprise
Mr Game and Watch; Rob; Duck Hunt Dog
- I would be more surprised if Mr. Game & Watch was cut. Also can we be surprised if there are predicted that often?

Other
Starfy, Andy, Jiro, Issac
- Except for Isaac I have mixed feelings. And even Isaac isn't the best idea.

Starfox
Fox, Falco, Wolf, Kystal
- You did too many barrel rolls. That are way to many. Wolf was horrible and Krystal... I don't think Smash aims for people who want sexy animals. because... that's the worst I ever heard of.

Metroid
Samus, Ridley
- I think it looks good. But remember Sakurai still laughs about the impossibility of our wish. It's to cumbersome making him, he's too big.

F-zero
Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh
- That might work. F-Zero needs two that's sure. Goroh isn't something anyone agrees on though.
#12PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2011 10:24:44 AM
Plusle12 posted...
Third party
- Megaman's creator said how he would dislike the idea of Megaman being in Brawl. Sakurai showed interes tof Capcom, but really, third party is horrible. Let's hope it will be one character at the most

the only reason i included megaman is because capcom needs a rep
---
when will they finally invent the axe-bazooka!?
#13Plusle12Posted 6/20/2011 10:27:34 AM
PlantApe posted...
the only reason i included megaman is because capcom needs a rep

Needs? pls explain that. I don't see how Capcom dies if Megaman isn't in.
#14Genesis DragonPosted 6/20/2011 10:39:05 AM
Plusle12 posted...
Third party

Wait, what? Everything I've seen indicated that Megaman was a failure of communication away from being in Brawl.
---
Using my brain of course
http://fulltimeink.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/kyra_using_brain.jpg
#15Plusle12Posted 6/20/2011 10:44:26 AM
Genesis Dragon posted...
Wait, what? Everything I've seen indicated that Megaman was a failure of communication away from being in Brawl.

Well, Sakurai has interest in Capcom. That alone makes him very likely. Very very likely. My personal dislike to this idea does not change the odds. I remember how the Megaman creator said he was not interested in an inclusion for brawl, so maybe it was a misunderstanding and he wanted to wait for Smash 4 when the other 3rd parties out of the way? One thing I sure know, Sakurai not even asked for the rights to use him back then. No interest to even start communicating. That was the failure, I guess. But now is a new time and his chances have increased drastically.
#16PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2011 3:28:02 PM
ask if you want to see some unlock methods
---
#17RemidanePosted 6/20/2011 6:17:53 PM
my game glitched and I can only play as Kamek and Yoshi. It's okay though because I'm not scared.
---
Snip-snap, shut the trap. || One of Si's and BigDaddyWingnut's best buds.
Happily married to Si || GameFAQs.com
#18Plusle12Posted 6/21/2011 6:57:51 AM
PlantApe posted...
ask if you want to see some unlock methods

Can't we just do a thousand brawls? Or get trough a horrible adventure mode? I don't like creative ways to unlock stuff.
#19PlantApe(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 8:32:19 AM
Plusle12 posted...

Pikmin series
Olimar
- I still regret buying Pikmin. Why was I tempted by the trophy for Melee so much?

so you bought pikmin just for the trophy
---
#20Plusle12Posted 6/21/2011 8:42:27 AM
PlantApe posted...
so you bought pikmin just for the trophy
a) Olimar will return and no other character of his universe will join him. I not had anything clever to write about it so I just pulled out a random, useless story
b) I've heard about the trophy and bought a preowned one when I saw a low price in some kind of coincidence
c) I also played it of course, not just got my trophy. I thought it was fun. It wasn't. It was just boring. I not had bought it if Sakurai hasn't included Olimar (yeah I bought it when Brawl was out by now) and tempted me by a trophy. He wasted some of my pocket money back then. Now I have the trophy, but anytime I see it, I feel disapointed like the day I bought Pikmin.
d) I wrote useful things, too. Reduce the roster to 45 characters, 10-15 new ones and 18 unlockables. Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Third Party, Kirby, and Fire Emblem are good places to start working.
e) Just be glad someone writes here and don't judge me! (I act like you hurt my feelings but in true its not true)