Demon Lord Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

#1TheYoshsterPosted 8/14/2011 11:31:15 PM

So as we all know, the new Legend of Zelda game, Skyward Sword will feature a new villain to the series known as the Demon Lord Ghirahim(or Debbie The Fabulous :P) Though our opinions about Ghirahim will probably change once we learn more as more information about Skyward Sword is revealed, or by finally playing the game; judging from what we DO know about Ghirahim, what do you think about the new Zelda villain as a canidate for SSB4?

#2VyersPosted 8/14/2011 11:37:09 PM
Nope.
---
Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Alice in Wonderland (DS), Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
#3AugustDreamingPosted 8/14/2011 11:46:58 PM
Nah, he'll probably be a one game villain like a lot of villains in the past. I would rather have Vaati in SSB4 since at least he's been in a few games.
---
Poke White FC ( August ): 2193 7378 8062
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams - My Let's Play Channel!
#4sumostickfigurePosted 8/14/2011 11:48:52 PM
I don't want to really consider him until Skyward Sword is out.
---
If you want a picture of the future imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.
http://s417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/sumostickfigure/th_Nightanim1.gif
#5TheYoshster(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2011 12:07:02 AM

sumostickfigure posted...
I don't want to really consider him until Skyward Sword is out.

I'm waiting to decide if he should be in SSB4 as well. Though my opinions of Ghirahim are high already just because he's a very interesting villain from what was shown, I want to play Skyward Sword and learn more about him and his role(I mean we don't even know if he's the real villain of the game.)

#6Falcon_Pawnch75Posted 8/15/2011 12:23:07 AM
I doubt it. Midna was probably more popular by the time they started making Brawl's roster than Ghirahim probably will be when SSB4's roster is being created. The only advantage Ghirahim has over Midna did in the past is his role as a villain, which can be better fit with Vaati, who's been in more games and can be the alternate villain sort of thing to Toon Link.
---
[SFT]FP | Team PK FTW
This line is dedicated to silversunsspu. The bestest person evar. No exceptions.
#7Pyro76Posted 8/15/2011 1:40:21 AM
Vyers posted...
Nope.
---
Mario Kart Wii FC - 2191-8138-2444 Excitebots FC - 2020-6053-8211
Smash Bros Brawl FC - 5241-1627-9351
#8shroom_ninja_XPosted 8/15/2011 3:55:25 AM
I hate to sound presumptous, but I'd really rather not see him. I'd greatly prefer to see established characters who have played important roles in multiple games over a series, as opposed to someone like Ghirahim who will likely be a one-shot villain we probably won't ever be seeing again outside of one or two games.

If I HAD to take a one-shot Zelda character, I'd rather see the Skull Kid with Majora's Mask.
(Crashing moon final smash, anyone?)
---
Dragon Ball, Gundam, Ruroni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, (Funi) One Piece, Cyborg 009, Tenchi... You are missed. RIP Toonami. (1997-2008)
#9BigTheBratPosted 8/15/2011 6:11:56 AM
Personally, no. Ghirahim is one of those characters I hate seeing on rosters because we know hardly anything about him, same with Magnus. If we're basing it on what we know like what you said, then still no. He seems cool and important but not viable enough for this game.
#10DeuxHeroPosted 8/15/2011 6:23:57 AM
I doubt he is the main bad guy. I've noticed the devs gave a solid "no" to Ganon, but skirted around Vaati.

Magnus at least is confirmed for a major character in his game.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex