The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If King K.Rool isn't in this game...

#1DeathmetalgamerPosted 4/27/2012 12:37:33 PM
Then I am not buying it. I was so disappointed when I found out he wasn't in Brawl. Even a few days after brawl was released, I was convinced I could unlock him somehow. But NOPE.

K. Rool or bust.
#2albertojz356Posted 4/27/2012 12:39:35 PM
K. Rool should have been the newcommer for Brawl, with Diddy being the newcommer for Melee. Then of course we'd have Dixie for sm4sh. I think K. Rool has really big chances this time, its him and Dixie and I believe both are likely to get in.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Caeda, Dixie, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Jill, Impa, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
#3WalkiethrougiePosted 4/27/2012 12:40:57 PM
Cool Beanz :O
---
BOMBERMAN NEEDS TO BE IN SSB4!
#4TheCoffeeMakerPosted 4/27/2012 12:50:50 PM
I am absolutely confident that he will be in. K. Rool has everything going for him. Massive popularity, would fit easily, and has a lot under his arsenal. And don't worry about relevancy, it isn't a factor.

He's the only one I would say is a surefire shot for a playable spot. If hypothetically, only one newcomer got in, it'll be him.
---
Toad, Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Krystal, Mewtwo, Roy, Chrome, Palutena, Takamaru, Duck Hunt Dog, Isaac, Saki, Mii, Mega Man, and Brawl Roster for SSB4!
#5Doug314Posted 4/27/2012 1:12:44 PM
No, if only 1 newcomer got in, it'd be Palutena. K. Rool has a really high chance though as he's either the 2nd or 3rd most likely newcomer, competing with Isaac.
---
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#6KingofAwesome69Posted 4/27/2012 1:23:29 PM
Palutena wouldn't be considered anywhere near as likely or important as she is now if Uprising weren't a new release, and possibly even less if Sakurai weren't directing it. K. Rool has been more important to a larger series for longer, and thus has more of a fan following as well.
#7MrSpacelySlatePosted 4/27/2012 1:29:12 PM
Doug314 posted...
No, if only 1 newcomer got in, it'd be Palutena.

Eeeeyeah, no. Palutena got a lot of attention and potential because of Uprising. King K. Rool had it since his debut.
#8Deathmetalgamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 1:37:38 AM
Funny you guys call it sm4sh.
#9BrownbearbobPosted 4/28/2012 6:49:08 AM
Yea he was one of my most wanted newcomers for Brawl and didn't get it. Now hes (by far) my #1 most wanted newcomer for SSB4; if he doesn't get in, I'll be so pissed. One thing that scares me is his exclusion from DKCR (which was bull****)
---
MK Wii: 2578-3499-0780
SSBB: 0216-0543-4680
#10a_fartn_SpartanPosted 4/28/2012 7:01:41 AM
Okay, in all honesty if 1 more person got in, it'd definitely be Mewtwo or Roy. Because then the game would work more towards balancing and physics, and they wouldn't add 1 newcomer, they'd make a Brawl 2.0.

But if there were 3 newcomers, they'd probably be K.Rool, Little Mac, and Isaac IMO.
---
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.