The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If King K.Rool isn't in this game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If King K.Rool isn't in this game...
4 years ago#1
Then I am not buying it. I was so disappointed when I found out he wasn't in Brawl. Even a few days after brawl was released, I was convinced I could unlock him somehow. But NOPE.

K. Rool or bust.
4 years ago#2
K. Rool should have been the newcommer for Brawl, with Diddy being the newcommer for Melee. Then of course we'd have Dixie for sm4sh. I think K. Rool has really big chances this time, its him and Dixie and I believe both are likely to get in.
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Caeda, Dixie, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Jill, Impa, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!
4 years ago#3
Cool Beanz :O
4 years ago#4
I am absolutely confident that he will be in. K. Rool has everything going for him. Massive popularity, would fit easily, and has a lot under his arsenal. And don't worry about relevancy, it isn't a factor.

He's the only one I would say is a surefire shot for a playable spot. If hypothetically, only one newcomer got in, it'll be him.
Toad, Paper Mario, King K. Rool, Krystal, Mewtwo, Roy, Chrome, Palutena, Takamaru, Duck Hunt Dog, Isaac, Saki, Mii, Mega Man, and Brawl Roster for SSB4!
4 years ago#5
No, if only 1 newcomer got in, it'd be Palutena. K. Rool has a really high chance though as he's either the 2nd or 3rd most likely newcomer, competing with Isaac.
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
4 years ago#6
Palutena wouldn't be considered anywhere near as likely or important as she is now if Uprising weren't a new release, and possibly even less if Sakurai weren't directing it. K. Rool has been more important to a larger series for longer, and thus has more of a fan following as well.
4 years ago#7
Doug314 posted...
No, if only 1 newcomer got in, it'd be Palutena.

Eeeeyeah, no. Palutena got a lot of attention and potential because of Uprising. King K. Rool had it since his debut.
4 years ago#8
Funny you guys call it sm4sh.
4 years ago#9
Yea he was one of my most wanted newcomers for Brawl and didn't get it. Now hes (by far) my #1 most wanted newcomer for SSB4; if he doesn't get in, I'll be so pissed. One thing that scares me is his exclusion from DKCR (which was bull****)
MK Wii: 2578-3499-0780
SSBB: 0216-0543-4680
4 years ago#10
Okay, in all honesty if 1 more person got in, it'd definitely be Mewtwo or Roy. Because then the game would work more towards balancing and physics, and they wouldn't add 1 newcomer, they'd make a Brawl 2.0.

But if there were 3 newcomers, they'd probably be K.Rool, Little Mac, and Isaac IMO.
Not changing this sig until a Star Fox game is out for the Wii U.
If you're a Star Fox fan, and want a new game, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. If King K.Rool isn't in this game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived