Super Smash Bros Adventure BOOK 1 ACT 5-1

#491USERGameBoyBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 3:52:43 PM
Spyro walks over and stops at the base of the tower. He slowly looks back to take it all in. It is quite tall.

Spyro goes up to the door...

The big red doors seem locked. He looks over and sees a stone sticking out. He hops on it. There is another. He hops to it, finding another he hops to that too.

Suddenly a deep rumble and they begin to pull back into the wall. He glides to the ground. Hmmm...
#492USERGameBoyBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 3:56:33 PM
It begins to rain. Spyro sees the stones on the face of the tower reset. He gets up and tries again.
#493YoungsterJoeyJrPosted 5/15/2012 3:57:51 PM
Waits for 500th post....
---
This sig is in memory of Pinchy, a solider who stood for justice.
#494USERGameBoyBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 4:01:26 PM(edited)
The platforms are slippery and small. Spyro finds the next one far off. He jumps for it! [+1LP]

He doesn't make it. Quickly he opens his wings and glides down.

/ STATS LIST / [Spyro•Gem(NM)•2LP•normal] [Ghirahim•ClkngDvc(TL)•2LP•normal] [Tails•ACC^MgaBstr(WP)•Bomb(EX)•4LP•ORJFUR] [LucarioCUF•Ocarina(TL)•FireClasp(EX)•4LP•normal] [Lloyd•noitem•4LP•normal] [Vahn•POW^R.S.Bld(WP)•SeedKey(EX)•4LP•BRZAMR] [ClausCUF•MajstcStk(WP)•5LP•normal] [Lucas•noitem•3LP•normal] [Marth•noitem•4LP•PLTAMR] [HectorCUF•noitem•3LP•normal] [WrightCUF•noitem•2LP•normal] Dropped:[n/a]
an extra(EX) item can be requested by another player and the holder will give it to them automatically if they haven't posted in 24 hours.
#495YoungsterJoeyJrPosted 5/15/2012 4:01:37 PM
USERGameBoyBlue posted...
The platforms are slipper and small. Spyro finds the next one far off. He jumps for it! [+1LP]

He doesn't make it. Quickly he opens his wings and glides down.

/ STATS LIST / [Spyro•Gem(NM)•2LP•normal] [Ghirahim•ClkngDvc(TL)•2LP•normal] [Tails•ACC^MgaBstr(WP)•Bomb(EX)•4LP•ORJFUR] [LucarioCUF•Ocarina(TL)•FireClasp(EX)•4LP•normal] [Lloyd•noitem•4LP•normal] [Vahn•POW^R.S.Bld(WP)•SeedKey(EX)•4LP•BRZAMR] [ClausCUF•MajstcStk(WP)•5LP•normal] [Lucas•noitem•3LP•normal] [Marth•noitem•4LP•PLTAMR] [HectorCUF•noitem•3LP•normal] [WrightCUF•noitem•2LP•normal] Dropped:[n/a]

Also is it okay if I join next time????
---
#496USERGameBoyBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 4:02:45 PM
Spyro looks up at the rain. It pours on his face. Clouds of grey are forming. Deja Vu?
#497Johnman65Posted 5/15/2012 4:03:33 PM
"I did, with help from Tails, who got the bomb." *See's the blocks and starts going up them*
---
Cataclysmic Cosmos: Proud 1st place of the Glitz Pit Season 4.
#498USERGameBoyBlue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2012 4:03:55 PM
(sure look at the first page for details also when I make the next topic there will be more info)
#499YoungsterJoeyJrPosted 5/15/2012 4:04:10 PM
USERGameBoyBlue posted...
Spyro looks up at the rain. It pours on his face. Clouds of grey are forming. Deja Vu?

Is it deja vu??? Answer my question and I'll answer yours!!!!
---
#500YoungsterJoeyJrPosted 5/15/2012 4:04:22 PM
---