The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Which fan base do you think Sakurai cares for the MOST?

#1dedekongPosted 6/30/2012 10:12:50 AM
Aside from the smash bros fans, which fan base do you think Sakurai cares for the most?

Obviously Zelda, Pokemon, and Mario fans get tons of fan service in the smash games... so I would say they are definitely the top fan bases he cares for.

But with Kid Icarus: Uprising being released, I feel like Sakurai will cater more towards the Kid Icarus fan base since they supported him with his newest project.

Who would you pick?
#2ViewtifulGenePosted 6/30/2012 10:19:22 AM
Action 52.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Official Batman of the SSB4 Board
#3Gazza_XPosted 6/30/2012 10:21:38 AM
Marvel fans.
#4JunDagekiPosted 6/30/2012 10:29:55 AM
I don't think Sakurai cares for Zelda fanbase. i think he brings Zelda characters just because it's the right thing to do.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#5AlWikowonkavitzPosted 6/30/2012 10:33:06 AM
JunDageki posted...
I don't think Sakurai cares for Zelda fanbase. i think he brings Zelda characters just because it's the right thing to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMkl04UgGc
?
---
AlWikowonkavitz is himself.
#6DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/30/2012 10:35:26 AM
Sakurai probably cares most for Kirby.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#7Blazekicker27Posted 6/30/2012 10:44:09 AM
Certainly not the Metroid, F-Zero, or DK fanbases, that's for sure. DK didn't get a 2nd rep until Brawl, and Metroid & F-Zero are still stuck at 1 character (ZSS is different moveset wise, but character wise, they're the same person). I'd say the Star Fox and Kirby fanbases are treated pretty good as well. Star Fox has gotten a new rep every game so far, and Kirby, of course, is Sakurai's baby.
---
Blaziken - the ORIGINAL Fire/Fighting starter.
#8JunDagekiPosted 6/30/2012 10:50:03 AM
ZSS is still the same rep but considered a different addition to Smash series. that's why in the trailer she was considered as Newcomer.
And sakurai cared enough to even bring Ridley AND Meta Ridley as bosses.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#9dedekong(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 10:57:01 AM
Yeah, Sakurai might give Metroid fans too much fan service imo.
#10KaljinyuPosted 6/30/2012 11:00:35 AM
He doesn't care about any game's fanbase because he doesn't believe a franchise should continue once he feels it's "fulfilled its purpose". At that point he'd rather people be fans of new games.