Rate Their Chances: Day 102: Roy and Bowser Jr.

#11HelloHelloXPosted 8/21/2012 10:24:01 AM
Hey dude, I was skimming through the rankings list since I haven't been on in awhile, and I noticed a few errors that should be changed :)

Tails, Yoshimitsu, and KOS-MOS need to have their third party company bracketed after the score. I think this is a good idea because it makes searching for third party characters easier.

Also some of the [SQUARE ENIX] have dashes and others don't. I have OCD...

Anyways, I give Roy about an 18%, because he is popular and possible if we get a fourth Fire Emblem rep.

Bowser Jr. deserves a 15%. He is less relevant than at least three other characters in the most relevant series.

Revote Impa x5
#12SpunkySixPosted 8/21/2012 10:32:06 AM
Roy: 10%

He was in Melee which was a big deal then, but he was a clone and the FE series has moved on since then.

Bowser Jr: 80%

Not being in like, three games doesn't hurt his chances. He's played a prominent role in every Mario platformer except those few since Sunshine, and he's playable in a ton of the spinoffs. He has a close relationship with many other Mario characters and he'd be a perfect fit in a game like this.
---
Tissues to the extreme!
#13MrSpacelySlatePosted 8/21/2012 10:39:18 AM
Roy: 2%

He only got in for advertising reasons.

Bowser Jr.: 45%

He's one of the more likely choices, but Toad and Waluigi have more priority. Plus, it hurts that he's not in NSMB2 or 3DLand.
#14Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 8/21/2012 10:44:28 AM(edited)
Roy: 70%. He was planned to be in Brawl, and what happened with Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo in 64, and later in Melee?

Bowser Jr. 20%. His chances are small, he is just an annoying grunt, Toad has superiority over him.

Sheriff x5
---
"Hmmm, hmmm, hm, hm, oh!" -Ludwig "Kooky' von Koopa.
3DS FC: 4339-2716-5379
#15Limelight788Posted 8/21/2012 10:59:32 AM
75% for Roy

55% for Bowser Jr.

I will explain after work.
---
Mega Man, Mii, Mewtwo, Saki, Mach Rider, Goroh, Krystal, King K. Rool, Paper Mario, Ghirahim, Roy, Palutena, Takamaru, Isaac, Ray, Geno, and Genesect for SSB4
#16DynasticAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2012 11:13:03 AM
HelloHelloX posted...
Hey dude, I was skimming through the rankings list since I haven't been on in awhile, and I noticed a few errors that should be changed :)

Tails, Yoshimitsu, and KOS-MOS need to have their third party company bracketed after the score. I think this is a good idea because it makes searching for third party characters easier.

Also some of the [SQUARE ENIX] have dashes and others don't. I have OCD...

Anyways, I give Roy about an 18%, because he is popular and possible if we get a fourth Fire Emblem rep.

Bowser Jr. deserves a 15%. He is less relevant than at least three other characters in the most relevant series.

Revote Impa x5

My bad and oh, who owns KOS-MOS?
---
Waluigi, Tom Nook, King K. Rool, Palutena, Little Mac, Ghirahim, Cpt. Syrup, Fawful, Mona, Ashley, Bowser Jr., Frank West, Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!
#17HelloHelloXPosted 8/21/2012 11:25:34 AM
DynasticAnthony posted...

My bad and oh, who owns KOS-MOS?

Namco. The team at Monolith Soft developed both Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles, but Namco owns 'gears/'saga and Nintendo owns 'blade.
#18Miles_EgdeworthPosted 8/21/2012 11:28:28 AM
Roy - 25%
Roy has too much competition for Fire Emblem reps. We still need female Fire Emblem reps such as Lyn (as a playable character) or Eirika.

Bowser Jr. - 60%
I think Bowser Jr. would be good because he has been in quite a few Mario games but so has Toad. If we are going to get a fifth Mario rep then it is going to come down to Toad and Bowser Jr.

Lyn x5
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 1246 4594
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0173 1295 4762
#19PlasmaCannonPosted 8/21/2012 12:04:00 PM
Roy: 5%

His time has come and gone but could be a out of nowhere pick for a returning character.

Bowser Jr.:

66.7%

Very likely Mario rep and much better than Paper Mario.

This hasn't changed.

Nominate:

Mr. Game & Watch x 5
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.
#20iKhanicPosted 8/21/2012 12:39:40 PM
Roy- 60%

There is demand for him, and if Sakurai thinks he shouldn't have been cut, he'll get in

Bowser Jr.- 95%

Probably the only character who has a bigger chance than Waluigi. Hes the only main series mario character not on the roster

Predictions
Pichu- 68%
Dr. Mario- 32%
Young Link- 23%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5
---
Ghirahim, Lloyd Irving, and Darth Vader for SSB4