This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate Their Chances: Day 102: Roy and Bowser Jr.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate Their Chances: Day 102: Roy and Bowser Jr.

User Info: HelloHelloX

HelloHelloX
4 years ago#11
Hey dude, I was skimming through the rankings list since I haven't been on in awhile, and I noticed a few errors that should be changed :)

Tails, Yoshimitsu, and KOS-MOS need to have their third party company bracketed after the score. I think this is a good idea because it makes searching for third party characters easier.

Also some of the [SQUARE ENIX] have dashes and others don't. I have OCD...

Anyways, I give Roy about an 18%, because he is popular and possible if we get a fourth Fire Emblem rep.

Bowser Jr. deserves a 15%. He is less relevant than at least three other characters in the most relevant series.

Revote Impa x5

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#12
Roy: 10%

He was in Melee which was a big deal then, but he was a clone and the FE series has moved on since then.

Bowser Jr: 80%

Not being in like, three games doesn't hurt his chances. He's played a prominent role in every Mario platformer except those few since Sunshine, and he's playable in a ton of the spinoffs. He has a close relationship with many other Mario characters and he'd be a perfect fit in a game like this.
Tissues to the extreme!

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#13
Roy: 2%

He only got in for advertising reasons.

Bowser Jr.: 45%

He's one of the more likely choices, but Toad and Waluigi have more priority. Plus, it hurts that he's not in NSMB2 or 3DLand.

User Info: Kooky_von_Koopa

Kooky_von_Koopa
4 years ago#14
Roy: 70%. He was planned to be in Brawl, and what happened with Bowser, Peach, Mewtwo in 64, and later in Melee?

Bowser Jr. 20%. His chances are small, he is just an annoying grunt, Toad has superiority over him.

Sheriff x5
"Hmmm, hmmm, hm, hm, oh!" -Ludwig "Kooky' von Koopa.
3DS FC: 4339-2716-5379

User Info: Limelight788

Limelight788
4 years ago#15
75% for Roy

55% for Bowser Jr.

I will explain after work.
Mega Man, Mii, Mewtwo, Saki, Mach Rider, Goroh, Krystal, King K. Rool, Paper Mario, Ghirahim, Roy, Palutena, Takamaru, Isaac, Ray, Geno, and Genesect for SSB4

User Info: DynasticAnthony

DynasticAnthony
4 years ago#16
HelloHelloX posted...
Hey dude, I was skimming through the rankings list since I haven't been on in awhile, and I noticed a few errors that should be changed :)

Tails, Yoshimitsu, and KOS-MOS need to have their third party company bracketed after the score. I think this is a good idea because it makes searching for third party characters easier.

Also some of the [SQUARE ENIX] have dashes and others don't. I have OCD...

Anyways, I give Roy about an 18%, because he is popular and possible if we get a fourth Fire Emblem rep.

Bowser Jr. deserves a 15%. He is less relevant than at least three other characters in the most relevant series.

Revote Impa x5

My bad and oh, who owns KOS-MOS?
Waluigi, Tom Nook, King K. Rool, Palutena, Little Mac, Ghirahim, Cpt. Syrup, Fawful, Mona, Ashley, Bowser Jr., Frank West, Leon S. Kennedy for Smash Bros. 4!

User Info: HelloHelloX

HelloHelloX
4 years ago#17
DynasticAnthony posted...

My bad and oh, who owns KOS-MOS?

Namco. The team at Monolith Soft developed both Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles, but Namco owns 'gears/'saga and Nintendo owns 'blade.

User Info: Miles_Egdeworth

Miles_Egdeworth
4 years ago#18
Roy - 25%
Roy has too much competition for Fire Emblem reps. We still need female Fire Emblem reps such as Lyn (as a playable character) or Eirika.

Bowser Jr. - 60%
I think Bowser Jr. would be good because he has been in quite a few Mario games but so has Toad. If we are going to get a fifth Mario rep then it is going to come down to Toad and Bowser Jr.

Lyn x5
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 1246 4594
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0173 1295 4762

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
4 years ago#19
Roy: 5%

His time has come and gone but could be a out of nowhere pick for a returning character.

Bowser Jr.:

66.7%

Very likely Mario rep and much better than Paper Mario.

This hasn't changed.

Nominate:

Mr. Game & Watch x 5
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#20
Roy- 60%

There is demand for him, and if Sakurai thinks he shouldn't have been cut, he'll get in

Bowser Jr.- 95%

Probably the only character who has a bigger chance than Waluigi. Hes the only main series mario character not on the roster

Predictions
Pichu- 68%
Dr. Mario- 32%
Young Link- 23%

Nominate Lloyd Irving x5
Ghirahim, Lloyd Irving, and Darth Vader for SSB4
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Rate Their Chances: Day 102: Roy and Bowser Jr.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived